1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why Konami?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by KJK1LL3R, 26 October 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Am I the only person who is extremely dissappointed with PES5? I honestly believe that knoami put things in the game to make life harder for the human conyrolled player that don't effect the computer a.i! Numerous times during my matches i give away free kicks when i hardly even touched the player but i have been hacked down many times and i get nothing! Why do konami make it like this! This games is easily the most frustrating PES ever! Most of the time i feel like i wouldnt wipe my backside with this game because konami have made it too hard and with deadly strict refs, cheating A.I just spoils the fun of what was a great series!

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.