Why is Pro Evo/Winning still not released in US at same time as Europe!?

charlieward

I like CHEESE!!!!
9 September 2006
Would someone please give me a good reason as to why Winning Eleven/Pro Evo 2008 is not released day in day in both Europe and US. It's the lamest thing having to wait until Feb of the following year for the same game Europe gets in October of the previous year. If Seabass and Konami had a real reason for this I'd understand, for example translation (like when they move a game like Blue Dragon from Japan to US) but with WE/Pro Evo it's the same game. I heard that a US release date will not be announced until the Leipzig Convention, let's home they make a big announcement that the US no longer has to get shafted. We love Pro Evo just as much as our European friends.

c:applause:

that is just stupid

I know. But he can't serve a third term, so if you vote in a more PES friendly President like Barack, or Hilary, then they will lower the trade barriers on Japanese football games and spread racial, and football harmony from sea to shining sea.

Thanks guys, it all makes a ton of sense now. Winning Eleven should be part of the next presidential debates.

does not mattter again, ps3 games are region free so i will just get it on ebay or something

It is sad i dont know if they do now but when WE6 and WE7 was released they didnt even change the manual so it still said PES3 etc in the pictures etc.

Back
Top Bottom