WHY I THINK PES IS BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthlessrob

Non-League
26 October 2007
PES 09 THAT IS

The following might sound like I hate PES, but trust me I dont. I think its waaaay better than FIFA. I only care about gameplay, not bothered about sock lengths (lol) and team licensing, but heres what I hate about PES 09 :

RED CARDS -

Played 3 Online matches before, over those 3 games I saw 4 red cards for great tackles (1 for me , 3 for my opponents). Ive only played a few offline games and the CPU got a ridiculous red card in one of them - clean tackle with many covering defenders in behind

BAD DECISIONS -

Im sick of great tackles being punished, i was hoping this would have been sorted out but unbelievably its got a lot worse this year

FINISHING -

dont get me wrong im not one for easy finsihing (like FIFA) but the finishing is sometimes a bit wierd. players love to hit it wide from close range. also, the silly toe pokes are annoying when u dont want to finish that way

players diving for a header instead of vollying it even when u’ve let the ball drop to near the feet

oh and for like the 6th PES in a row - when are are you going to be able to chip the keeper properly?? even when the keeper is quite a bit off his line, it either goes waaay over the bar or the keeper reaches it (unless the ball is bouncing)

AWARDED FREE KICKS / DELAY

when a free kick is awarded and the ball has moved (thus not allowing you to take a quick free kick) the game waits for too long without letting you carry on

KEEPERS KICKING

although its got a bit better - why can u still not direct kicks out of the keepers hands properly - how many years has this not been corrected now?

and a new one this year - WHY do keepers now attempt to slide for backpasses when a simple clearance is all u want. Thats happened and cost me 3 goals already

Im not sure whether the online is going to be improved and what things are going to be corrected with the update but at the moment Online is ridiculous

Even though there is generally less lag than 2008, the lag that exists seems to have more of an effect on general play.

As I mentioned before, im not sure whether silly red cards are being given online only (possibly due to lag) but theyve ruined a lot of my online games already.

Ive seen some very strange offside decisions ie. 10 yards onside being given as off

Players ghosting passed you when uve read the play perfectly

Not being able to control the movemnet of ur player properly

Online is generally quite sluggish, and the LOADING AND WAITING TIMES!!!!! bloddy hell! talk about fustrating. Have u tried having a second player stand over the free kick?? - dont bother - u will wait about 9 years

**Like I said, ignore the online stuff ive said if its gonna be sorted by the update**

While Im on the online subject - WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON WATCHING EVERY REPLAY???? PRESS START FOR F**K SAKE

Re: WHY PES IS SHIT!!!

cant agree with you on anything there really, i thought pes 2008 was the biggest pile of shit ive ever played, and then pes 2009 came along and blew my mind

its the most realistic football simulation eva, only thing i can agree with u is the bad decisions, which dont hapen that often, shooting is really good as (realistically) you have to be in good space to shoot properly and under pressure you can mis easy ones.

dont really care bout online atm coz im playin become a legend fat out nd editing the awsum edit mode

i think pes2009 is the best in the series even better that pes6, frankly

Re: WHY PES IS SHIT!!!

Well I agree with you most of the points you made there.
But surely you can think of a better topic name than "WHY PES IS SHIT"...:D

Also, added time/stoppage time is non-existent.

Can we not throw all of these 'why I don't like PES' things into one thread? It's all one subject, and now quite a tedious one.

I think that would be a good idea. There are too similar many things/complaints cramped up in other threads. Creating one thread which contains problems that are evident in PES might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom