1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why I am so crap in Master League mode?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by cheezy102, 20 January 2007.

1. cheezy102

cheezy102 Guest

In exhibition mode, I can consistently beat the computer by quite a large margin on the hardest difficulty setting. But when I start a Master League on this difficulty setting I rarely win, usually getting 0-0 draws. Can anyone explain why this is?

2. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    players!

3. cheezy102

cheezy102 Guest

What do you mean players? I am using the same team / players.

4. aykut

aykut Non-League

6 December 2006
    master league mode and international cup mode are difficult than exibition mode.─░ Think u need more experience.every match in master league will grow your mantal─▒ty.try harder:D

5. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    nah, its just players, even if it's not a default ML Team, but let us say a Real M with v. Nistelroy and rest of squad, have lowered TEAMWORK %.
    after first season it backs to normal values so its easier. That is all.

6. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    in exhibition you can cheat and choose what kind of arrows you will have. you can have your team with red up arrows. so it's easier.

7. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    ML involves scripted a storyline. The game is scripted to alter stats, etc to try to force matches to play out in a certain way.

It is in ML mode that most of the cpu cheating, which is so often discussed on this forum, comes into it's own, because the game is so heavily scripted.

8. wyblam

wyblam Non-League

20 August 2005
    In ML mode, the ball has intelligence that it will hit the bar or the post, when it find itself is closed to them