Why do i suck online?

RedFarmer

Non-League
7 July 2007
As the topic says. Why do i suck online??

All the players feel like molded to the ground, almost like navigating gigantic cargoships. Everthing also seems slower, especially the defence. Am i right here?

It gets so frustrating. If i do take the lead i get a comment like 'You're never gonna win', and they are right. I can just watch as my defence once more screws up and they make that late goal. I'm pretty good offline but cannot play online. Aaargh!!

Last edited:
Because it's so laggy... It's not the same game online. The game invites to play ugly and it's just not fun.

Maybe the lag can have something to do with it, not sure.

Could also be that i'm bad, but i've played the game constantly since PES2 and recently started doing master league which i'm in my 15th season right now. I just mean that i'm not a total beginner.

Sadly mate there are a lot of online cheaters out there, some people make the game lag like hell at your end and no matter how good you are you dont stand a chance. Also there are patchers, people that play with patched teams, no idea how they get those tams to play online but again, youve lost before you kick off. I play on PS3 with a fast connection and although yoy can have some great games with fair minded people, more often than not people are cheaters.

You can't complain that you're rubbish online to be honest, Sure Lag is extremely annoying and cheaters are out there. But if you're generally speaking about normal games without cheaters then you really shouldn't complain here. Maybe play a few non online games to practice for online.

The fittest survive!

I suck online and I'm the best player there is. Not really but yeah. Really though, it's because the game plays in an unpredictable way. You can't grab hold of it and control it like you ought to (if you're good) because it's too random. In other words, it sucks.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You can't complain that you're rubbish online to be honest, Sure Lag is extremely annoying and cheaters are out there. But if you're generally speaking about normal games without cheaters then you really shouldn't complain here. Maybe play a few non online games to practice for online.

The fittest survive!

Well... I've played thousands of matches offline already so i don't feel practicing more would do that much difference.

I just get the feeling that my players aren't as controlable as offline.

the lag is ridiculous..i always get alot of lag when the other guy is the host...

konami should be the host on both halfs....playing with other guys connection ( if they are cheaters or lag) we are F**ked, we cant do nothing, the players dont respond. its so frustrating.

but i have 140 wins and 58 loses so i guess im not that bad. sometimes i even beat lagers.

i very rarely get lag off other ppl and sometimes the games quicker and more responsive playing on the other guys host! dunno if im just lucky with who i play but i defo know its got alot to do with ur connection coz i can sense ppl trying to lag me by my connection is so good that it doesnt lag to bad!

and my 2v2 partners say playin with me as host is like hosting themselves, which i like ;)

i gave up on online Pro Evo after about 10 games.

As someone said already, the lag and slower gameplay seems only to encourage people to play dirty and use cheap tactics (cut backs, hacking you down in 1v1's, passing round the back for ages), so I couldnt be arsed with it. It's just not fun and Konami really need to overhaul the online game mode BIG TIME

As the topic says. Why do i suck online??

All the players feel like molded to the ground, almost like navigating gigantic cargoships. Everthing also seems slower, especially the defence. Am i right here?

It gets so frustrating. If i do take the lead i get a comment like 'You're never gonna win', and they are right. I can just watch as my defence once more screws up and they make that late goal. I'm pretty good offline but cannot play online. Aaargh!!
Maybe it's because you like giving blowjobs?:lmao::lol::D

Wow did you use all your brain cells in you're last comment to the op? Congretz!
It was a little bit of fun you sad t^^t! he's had plenty of helpful answers,he's allowed one stupid answer..And to steal my thunder for being the arse to give him the stupid answer.So fellow members..SORRY! sheva outfucking side!!![-( i'll do you easy..

Back
Top Bottom