1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why did i lose?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by manc07, 24 January 2007.

1. manc07

manc07 Non-League

10 July 2003
    HI Everyone

Long time reader first time poster. Just wondering if someone could help me with a little problem i have, i was playing a guy last week called Robotnik, i was beating him 3-0 and he started hacking my players and basically kicking the crap outta my team, he eventually got 2 goals but the game ended before anyone else scored, i sent an "avoid player" because he was a sore loser and as i said tried to kill my team, after that i went to end match series or whatever it says, and lo and behold it put it down as a loss to me??? Was i cheated or could someone shed some light on this, i know its just for fun but i still wanted the win like

Cheers in advance peeps

2. BBL

BBL Non-League

31 October 2006
    I played the same guy once.. he cheats