Whos got it early/were to buy thread

bramley

League 2
20 October 2007
that time of year were the rumours start that game ect are selling early

like christmas for me

ill be outside some asda come midnight thursday in boro waiting for it

best part of the year

Argos have changed my order tracking status to delivered. Postie usually arrives in around an hour from now. It is at this moment that I'd like to thank you all for my accomodation here in recent weeks, and wish you all well.

Argos have changed my order tracking status to delivered. Postie usually arrives in around an hour from now. It is at this moment that I'd like to thank you all for my accomodation here in recent weeks, and wish you all well.

:LOL:

I think I feel another leaving post coming on ......... :LMAO:

It's blummin' typical, the postie still hasn't turned up.

If it makes you feel any better my local dealer still hasn't received his PES delivery so I'm hanging about my local town going from Cafe to Cafe drinking a ridiculous amount of Tea whilst I wait. Arrggghh !

I've been out of the loop for a while - do high street shops still sell games a day early? I remember buying the first PES in Toys R Us a day early, but I'm guessing that increased corporatisation means that happens less now.

Would any independent games stores in north or central London have it on sale today...? Especially ones which do exchange, as I've got a game here called FIFA which is a prime candidate for trading in...

If it makes you feel any better my local dealer still hasn't received his PES delivery so I'm hanging about my local town going from Cafe to Cafe drinking a ridiculous amount of Tea whilst I wait. Arrggghh !

just proves you are a real PES fan so don't worry about that and keep us posted ok.

Shopto came good again.

Popped out to the deli for a nice Tuna/Mayo barm and was scoffing away outside while trying to fix a puncture in my allegedly "puncture proof" inner tubes on my mountain bike and the postie arrived.

Looks like my bike will still have a flat tyre for a few days now :)

going over tescos bout 10 might still see you there mate

My postie never came, haha. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Oh well, PC version for one more night.

Back
Top Bottom