Who will win the UEFA Cup Final 07/08 ?

Who will win the UEFA Cup Final 07/08 ?

• Glasgow Rangers FC

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • FC Zenit St. Petersburg

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters
zenit look powerful, expect them to win although rangers have done well, loved to watch fiorentina shed a tear last night getting beat on penalties, i know how that feels. ;))

I knew nothing about Zenit until a few months ago. I know I've not watched enough of them to judge them properly, but I've kind of been cheering for them for the past fixtures so it will make me smile if they eventually win it. I just hope it will be a great match of football.

Zenit are pretty clear favourites for me although I'll be cheering on Rangers :redscarf:

Head says Zenit

I'm sure a lot of peoples heads said Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen, Sporting CP and Fiorentina would win! \\:o/

scarf.gif
sc-flag.gif
barscarf.gif
un-flag.gif

Last edited:
Rangers will win it, with the same type of playing that eleminated Fiorentina and Sporting...

zenit will win the uefa cup final....
they are far superior to rangers ..the way they demolished embarrased bayern was impressive...rangers didint deserve to be in the final as both legs against fiorentina .they played total catenaccio ..stuff usually italian clubs are always acused of doing..fiorentina was just unlucky they were the better club in both legs..it went down to penalties ....so i hope justice prevails and zenith win..zenith really deserve the cup

UEFA Cup will get a makeover again starting with the 2009/2010 season.
Central tv marketing for all teams, 12 4-team groups instead of 8 5-team groups in the second stage. Intertoto Cup will be scratched (finally!) etc.

Foxy, the usual smugness from the English fans.

Heard a Man U fan on the tele the other day giving it "Oh, there's a game on", "The Mickey Mouse Cup in the Mickey Mouse stadium".

Ah well, still hope you get humped right enough, but that get's up my goat.

Oh aye and:-

image.php

:DD

FD

Foxy, the usual smugness from the English fans.

Heard a Man U fan on the tele the other day giving it "Oh, there's a game on", "The Mickey Mouse Cup in the Mickey Mouse stadium".

Ah well, still hope you get humped right enough, but that get's up my goat.

Oh aye and:-

image.php

:DD

FD

Yeah I suppose it's half-expected. It's a diddy cup indeed but still a diddy cup I'd like us to win! :-pp

As for the pic... well that's because I'm still in Glasgow. :DD

Back
Top Bottom