• Senegal

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angola

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope for Morocco but I'd say host nation, Ghana probably have the best chance.

mali... kanuote, keita, sissoko, diarra... what a team!!
But their defense sucks especially with Chelle prefering to stay in Valencienne . in their last 2 friendlies , in november , they lost 3 - 2 to both Algeria and Senegal so I still worry about that defense .
by the way here are the goals of their last african cup game (ANC2004 semi-final) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0LBPrDf0I

:p

Last edited:
Probably Ivory Coast, or Mali. Both have some outstanding players, especially Ivory Coast. They are filled with stars.

I hope Ivory coast lose 1st round ;) I think Morocco I been seeing them play and there a strong side push France to the limits

I hope Ivory coast lose 1st round ;) I think Morocco I been seeing them play and there a strong side push France to the limits
you want Kolo and Eboue to be back as soon as possible right ? :lol:
as far as it concerns Morocco , the games in november against France (2 - 2) and Senegal (we beat them 3 - 0 few days later) gave us a new status and now we can't enjoy the challenger suit anymore :(
but those were friendlies and it took place in France where many players of the squad play and most of the supporters were supporting Morocco , even against France . it will be a different situation in Accra where it will be 30° and 80% of humidity and where there won't be many moroccan supporters . I'm confident about the first round but in the 1/4 final we'll face either Cote d'Ivoire or Nigeria (I honnestly doubt Mali will go through) . Both Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria have better squads than Morocco but they will especially have massive support being Ghana's neighbours .
if I had to choose , I personnally would prefer to meet Cote d'Ivoire but first we have to deal with Nambiba , Guinea and Ghana .

Hands up if you know the channel number for BBC Three?

:)

none of those teams i watched were tough enough to beat egypt til now
we'll see how egypt is tomorrow
but ahmed hassan is the most intelligent player in africa so 1,000 bucks say egypt will be the winners again

I think Ivory Coast have too much quality, if all their first team stay fit. It'll be interesting to see how they cope without Kolo.

Morocco could be a good shout. Soufiane Alloudi looked pretty tasty in their first game. His first was very well taken.

i voted for ivory coast because they have the best squad.. Egypt is the second best squad but lacks the guys that turn games around like IC , only one in Egypt with enough individual skills to turn games around is Abou Treka while IC is full of skillful players
Ivory Coast , Egypt and Ghana gonna be the top three

Latvia, Iceland and FYROM

serious, i hope Angola does well and can win (but that is maybe a litle bit too much).

Back
Top Bottom