1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

who is your hatred most player.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Trommyda, 20 September 2006.

1. Trommyda

Trommyda Malibu all the way

19 November 2003
    Nicosia
    Inter,Waalwijk,Chelsea,
    Mine is Danny Murphy,because everytime i started a new master league most of the time my arch rivals will always buy him ,and what makes the matter worse,he will definitely scores 1 or 2 goals against me.

2. smurf1020

smurf1020 Rooneys mentor

2 August 2003
    Totti, because my closet rival in real life will always be Italy or Roma in tournements against me and he also is the man who will turn the game for my pal!

3. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    I hate the old Sochaux defender Paisley. He cleans up everything against me, and always has Huygens and Castoro in his backpocket!

4. Blanco

Blanco Championship

31 October 2005
    Belgium
    I hate the referee most of the time.

5. shamnex

shamnex Non-League

3 August 2005
    mine is makelele, never allows my people to move freely in matches, always chasing them and I can hardly shoot from outside the box hugggrrr

6. Chernobyl

Chernobyl Non-League

6 May 2006
    BECKHAM!!!!!!

Whenever I play against england or Real Madrid v.s the CPU, 99% he scores from free kicks, so i'm always afraid to tackle near the 16 yard box!!!!

7. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, Perú
    I think, probably in defense Toldo, it's difficult to score a goal with him, and in attack Klose, difficult to cover him in the area.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    Henry can be a bit hit and miss, If he plays well he will turn my man inside out and pull his pants pulled down getting him in knots. But true to real life if Arsenal are not playing well and when i can contain them then Henry is posted AWOL.

9. Terryb47

Terryb47 Conference

4 August 2004
    Hmm, maybe not most hated player, but team: Bayern Munchen - I can never beat those bastards (on 6* offcourse). I can beat Barcelona 4-0, but those germans... Makaay oftenly lobs me XD so yeah I pretty much hate him.

10. Teacher

Teacher Krèg ut zuâh!

3 August 2004
    Adriano, no doubt, he's too good in the game. He does things in the game that cannot be done that way in real life. Yes, you could say I hate him...in the game, that is ;)

11. zoozooka

zoozooka Guest

c. ronaldo, gayish and effeminate player

12. ronald_g4

ronald_g4 Red Devils

1 July 2006
    Man United
    henry

13. zortex

zortex League 2

13 August 2003
    I hate Ronaldinho.Because he is extremely overrated.He is a very skillful player but nod a football god.Not a Maradona not a Cruyff,Pele etc. What he did he do in the world cup? Nothing. In champions leauge final? Nothing In the CL semi final nothing.He scored 15 goals last season 7 of them from the penalty spot.In 2005 he scored just 9 and 4 of them from penalty spot.
    He takes every free-kick from the best possible angles he only scores 1-2 from 100-150.He always tries to do a show for himself.Exaggerated curves instead of direct targeting in free-kicks.Back heel passes to the guy next to him.Queer moves around the touch line.Always playing for show.
    He is playing for a great team and the realheros are Eto'o,Deco and Puyol for me.
    Nike is pushing him.Like they push Ibra who is overrated for me as well.Edited videos,commercials etc.
    I respect people who likes him but thanks He is not my type.

14. zortex

zortex League 2

13 August 2003
    In the game Henry Difficult to stop him when in good hands

15. borolad

borolad You Are My BORO!

21 May 2006
    ronaldinho, reason - read zortex's post.

16. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    any chelsea player, love kicking the shit out of them

17. ReMad

ReMad Non-League

5 August 2005
    Makaay and Podolski makes it always hard

I always buy henry at first , because he can score as much goals asa possible each match , and i meet arsenal many times , and u sure will try not to face henry :)

18. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Hahaha Me too

19. zilandi

zilandi Non-League

26 July 2005
    I played with my friend yesterday and Ronaldinho drive me crazy, my defences must keep eyes on him and if he able to get through my defences means GOALL!

20. JU!

JU! Conference

12 September 2003
    Yokohama, Japan
    Chelsea
    Rooney for me try stopping him when he's got the ball you just bounce off him. He never falls over and when a human has got him it's even worse.In real life he can be a bit of a nightmare see recent Hat trick against Bolton.

21. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    I hate Gils, Von Mistelroum & Kalm. All from PES3.

22. dimensioNed

dimensioNed League 2

10 December 2004
    that's probably because you're english ;)
    don't want to quote gary lineker here, everybody knows what he said ^^

23. Unevilized

Unevilized Banned

28 June 2006
    ADRIANO, I WANT TO ASS FUCK THIS GUY

24. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    ^^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol:..... *cough* i mean *keeps a straight face*, Keep the ass fu...whatever, to yourself mate, we're moral fibre driven individuals here.. :p....
    well for the question, i pretty much hate every striker/winger that has the dribble special ability, why? because they seem to go round my defence NO MATTER WHAT i do, most times i defend with my defenders (get it? :lol: :lol:..defend?,..defenders?.*keeps a straight face*) twice three times on one tosser and he still seems to emerge with the ball anoyingly enough, so yeah.. mostly henry, or henri camara (he's not even that good in real life). :roll:, but yeah, i hate all of em.... *still keeping a straight face*

25. haman

haman Legendary

22 March 2004
    BAHRAIN
    messi the ball always sticks in his legs!

26. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    one player that always seems to score against me.. is freaking ronaldo.. though he's fat, old and sort of out of form in real life he's still godlike in pes6.. >=(

27. El_Taib

El_Taib Conference

4 October 2004
    Most of the players that have been mentioned are un stopable, messi henry, c.ronaldo and so on too much skill also adriano one shot from the 16 yard its a rocket in the net....lol konami

28. fouad

fouad Non-League

8 August 2005
    David villa