Milanees
Paardje
SCF1908
AC.MILAN
deRat
rafael023
Quaresmaster
RLK

i will keep updating this thread also with cheaters etc.

the first thing i noticed that all people pick the big teams Barca madrid united chelsea same as pes6 arghhhh

Last edited:
Hey man, wanna play a game of Ajax vs Feyenoord?

Whenever I try to pick a team that isnt one of the best ones, the weasel i am matched up with quickly switches from the normal team to barca.

I think it is lousy that pro evo doesnt allow you to back out of the game when you are conned like this.

hoe is tie dan ? kan je schwalbes doen of acties ? En lijkt het op PES6 net als bij die clipjes in youtube ?

Graag gedaan en kan je een cijfer geven voor deze spel en gewoon stukje uitleg over ML enzovoort ? DANK JE ..

The game is basically unplayable online. Konami give up, you'll never get it right. It gets worse year by year. Do these idiots test this with a local LAN ?

Yeah just played online and amount of lag is so big that it's a joke! They've removed 2vs2 option to supposedly eliminate any lag - and guess what - it's even worse than playing with someone who has really bad connection. Stuttering with everything you do - passing and crossing especially - it looks like game tries to sync everything but it looks bad, ball can disappear sometimes! OMG! And I was playing with mate who has perfect connection (we played pes5,6 with zero lag) and now this...

I really REALLY hope they will fix this by friday on game launch.

And Where is the LAN Support But i hope they will fix before i have the game.
Can i play with Taltalk broadbandconnection ?

are the ps2 server down ? i can create a user name an password an register but when i try an connect i get connection to server lost message

which is strange cause i can play pes6 just fine

i got the game on the weekend from a local gamestore an havnt been able to play online yet an as usual konami support havnt replied

It would of been great if WE2008 users could play with PES2008 online....
But my guess is they're not compatible.

Last edited:
i'm going to be online tommorow but i didn't manage it early as the games is fuckin expensive in my town (almost twice the price it'll normally cost) and i'm gonna buy it at frankfurt ...
can't wait to play

Back
Top Bottom