Who do you like out of these best?

Who is your favourite out of these premier league stars?

• Fabregas

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • C. Ronaldo

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Torres

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Drogba

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
c. ronaldo makes torres look ordinary, good goal at derby nah imo, he only does it against the lesser teams...goes missing against the big boys...

its a hard decision to make. you cant really compare strikers to midfielders.

but i'll say Torres! his first season in the EPL and he is on fire :D

Last edited:
Cesc, then ronaldo is next best... unfortunately! torres will only get better. drogba is by far last now in my eyes.

Yeah, Ronaldo, Fabgregas and Torres are all getting better each day.
Ronaldo is probably better than Cesc right now. Did you see his free kick on the week-end. He is world class no doubt and probably is the best in the premier league right now.

But i like Cesc more, he's so young and he's a real talent too. He will write history too. I like his personality too.
I can relate to Ronaldo since he's a winger, my position for Birmingham City under 21's. But in a winger's case you have gotta love Ricardo Quaresma ;)

Yeah, Ronaldo, Fabgregas and Torres are all getting better each day.
Ronaldo is probably better than Cesc right now. Did you see his free kick on the week-end. He is world class no doubt and probably is the best in the premier league right now.

But i like Cesc more, he's so young and he's a real talent too. He will write history too. I like his personality too.
I can relate to Ronaldo since he's a winger, my position for Birmingham City under 21's. But in a winger's case you have gotta love Ricardo Quaresma ;)

You're right mate! Quaresma is an amazing winger. I hope he will go to Premier. If he goes out Benfica will win Bwin Liga no doubt.

Lol. Yeah, he is something special. I hope he comes to Liverpool. But you should hope he goes to benfica lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom