1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Who do u play with more?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Shrike, 6 June 2005.

More play with CPU or human?

1. CPU

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Human

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. Shrike

Shrike Deadball Master

30 November 2003
    My own PS2
    Hi,

I am not very active at the forum. From the posts around, I feel most members here almost play Master League in WE (maybe im wrong). How often do you go out to play with a lot other human players?

IMO, ML + vs. CPU = 5% value of WE. The main value, main fun of mine when play WE is hanging out with my friends for hours :) We will see various playstyle, creative tactics, awesome skills and wicked tricks

2. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    Surely I play more with a human oponnent!
    Actually the last 2 months I only played 4 ML games.
    The rest was always against m8s!

3. El_Taib

El_Taib Conference

4 October 2004
    Human ofcourse, judging that the computer is no fun and has a lack of intelligence, basically saying that the computer is "stupid".....

4. Glavisted

Glavisted Guest

Humans, it's strange that I plays with the CPU.

5. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    and they cheat...

6. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    sadly, i don't really have a good opponent to play against with nowadays. so my last option is to play against the computer which is no fun.