Which PES game for my computer.

25 March 2008
Would appreciate advice as to which of the recent years PES gamaes would suit my particular computer.

Dell Dimension 5000.
Pentium 4.
2.50Gb RAM.
Nvidea Geforce 6800.

Thanks.

Try the latest demo, see how it runs then if you're not happy go back a year at a time.
I'd say if PES 2011 doesn't work then just go all the way back to PES5.

2008, 2009 and 2010 were terrible, and PES6 wasn't much better in my opinion.

I'd say if PES 2011 doesn't work then just go all the way back to PES5.

2008, 2009 and 2010 were terrible, and PES6 wasn't much better in my opinion.

With the exception of 2010 (which was ok for a bit), I would pretty much agree with that. Konami have taken a long time to get back on tracks and arguably they are still not on track considering how shite the online game still is.

PES6 is your best bet. Patches are still being produced for it. And it also has the added bonus of running servers with still hundreds of people playing it. And in addition to all that it has a very enjoyable 2v2 option which cannot be beaten even on pes2011.

Thanks for replies.

It seems that you all do not think any of the versions are worth buying!

Is FIFA better?

Hey, PES 2011 is an excellent offline game and I would thoroughly recommend it. The best PES yet, by a mile. Online PES 2011 is utter shit however.

But if it is online you want then perhaps you might be better with FIFA 11. Mind you, that game is slightly more demanding on hardware than PES 2011 is and none of the other FIFA's on PC were even worth sniffing at.

Perhaps PES 6 would be right for you. Your computer will be able to run that easily and the online worked the best out of any PES game so far. The reason a lot of Pro-Evo fans hate PES 6 was that the AI offered the most scripted matches out of any PES game so far.....but if you are new to the series then that won't necessarily bother you (in that u won't even notice).

Back
Top Bottom