1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Which Kitserver?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by KingJames, 13 July 2006.

1. KingJames

KingJames Sputman Joe

7 August 2003
    Got Liveware running sweet as a nut but wanna get kit server loaded in there. But reading thro all the post there are different versions and people have problems with different ones.
    is there a kitserver pack with latest Kits and balls, the faces and stadiums are not important at this time, as i can tell nt89 is doing an excellent job with the stadium server but its in its early stages yet.

Any advice would be great

cheers
    dave

Last edited: 14 July 2006
  2. bliv

bliv Conference

15 July 2003
    I was assured that 5.2.2 is in the works and will look to tighten up the code with the faces and stadiums.

For now, I'd go with 5.2.1. Grab a complete GDB, download a face/hair pack and finally the stadium server module with a stadium pack. What's the worst case scenario? If you experience problems with 5.2.1 then remove it and install 5.2.0 with the relevent stadium server module. All the kits/balls/stadiums etc. will still work fine no matter which version you use.

3. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    5.2.1 doesn't work with Liveware, yet.

4. KingJames

KingJames Sputman Joe

7 August 2003
    5.2.1 doesnt work with live ware i can confirm like the above post states. have got 5.1.4 working with the kits but nothing else working.

will try 5.2.0 next cheers

any pointers to find a complete gdb file?