Texas, USA
Real Madrid
I currently own:

Fifa 2008
Call of Duty 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Assassins Creed

I am definitely going to keep COD4.

I want to play a new game but can not be assed to buy another game since it is getting way too expensive.

I have been reading about Ninja Gaiden Sigma and have seen nothing but awesome reviews, so I want to trade in for a used copy of that game at the moment. I was also thinking about getting Rainbow Six Vegas since it is a very different style of game compared to COD4.

Maybe I should trade Uncharted and Assassins Creed then?

Also, I was debating trading Fifa for NBA 2K8 since, even with playing with the tips I have received, the game just is not fun any more. Heart breaking really since I wanted to experience the next-gen of a good footie game.

Any suggestions or comments people?

How many 360 games would it take to get a free PS3?

Xbox Live issues are driving me towards thinking it might be worth going for it...

I'm sure I would barely play the PS3 but if it only took a few completed 360 games to get hold of a PS3, then it would be a nice backup for if Xbox Live does this again.

From what a friend of mine can tell, after not being able to access his account and recovering it, his gamerscore has disappeared. If that happens to me... Good luck Microsoft.

you can get Rainbow 6 vegas for £17.99 at Play.com, so I'd pick that up if I were you...

I currently have the following games for my PS3

FIFA 2008 (Ok nice number of teams good 1 player and online options, hopeless offline in mulitplayer)
PES 2008 (dissapointing yet still the game I play the most, very good in offline mulitplayer)
NBA 2k8 (great game, i dont even like basketball but this is ace, a bit difficult though)
Time Crisis 4 (very good with the gun, lacks depth but nice for a quick bash)
Warhawk (good game i just never get round to playing it now)
SEGA Rally (steaming pap, avoid this game)

From an economic point of view I'd trade in Uncharted or Assassins, they are pretty much one player only games, once you have completeed them there is not much replay value, and in 1-2 months the trade in stores will be flooded with copies of these so if you wait and trade them in you wont get as much.

Overall, if I were you I'd trade in Assassins and Uncharted, get a voucher use it to buy Burnout Paradise in 3 weeks (or NBA 2K8 if you can't wait) and then buy Rainbow 6 off play for £17.99 (but a new rainbow vegas will be out around March April)

Ass, Uncharted and Fifa08. I know i never bother to re do a game like uncharted or ass so for me thats woul dbe worth trading in. And if you just dont like fifa there is no point in keeping it.

@ Jack, its all very well having a ps3 for backup when live fucks up but you will also need to have backup games for it aswell. Very costly imo.

I would only go for a ps3 for the bluray and free online play. I dont play online much so it for me its a nice free addition, even if it isnt as good as live. However if you are a regular online gamer surely live is the way to go?

How many 360 games would it take to get a free PS3?

Xbox Live issues are driving me towards thinking it might be worth going for it...

That does seem a little drastic. Having said that I own both consoles and prefer my PS3. Not much in it mind.

It certainly gets more online time than the 360 and is more reliable. I've not had a single problem with PS3 but with 360...... :(

In answer to your Q velocity I'd go for Ninja Gaiden. Hard as fcuk but one of the best games I've played on any console.

In answer to your Q velocity I'd go for Ninja Gaiden. Hard as fcuk but one of the best games I've played on any console.

I ended up trading in Assassins Creed for Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Great game so far. I am surprised to see that it is not one of those button mashing games. It actually takes a lot of technique and strategy! Good stuff.

Now I am debating on Uncharted, Vegas or NBA 2k8?

PES 2008 (dissapointing yet still the game I play the most, very good in offline mulitplayer)

I was just wondering why you play this game the most then?

Last edited:
I was just wondering why you play this game the most then?

He just said, very good in offline multiplayer. :l

I'd definately recommend a PS3 right now. Only because you might still be able to get a hold of a 60gb one that can still play PS2 and PSX games.

So what's the consensus from people who have played both games?

I am looking for a game that will have a long lasting appeal for the year, something I can just pick up and play in short spurts of time, but different from my current games (COD4, Ninja Gaiden, Fifa, Uncharted -trading this in though).

R6Vegas or NBA 2K8?

Back
Top Bottom