Which club's supporters annoy you the most?

i well he scored when it counts and he had how many games mmm let me think not many if he had a full season he would have scored more let me think u know nothing about football sir alex is the man u manger he wanted him and got him and why because he is world class true we dont have a strong league but if we wher in england the only teams to bother us would be the top 4

being able 2 take a freekick doesnt make you a good player. playin against teams like dundee united, aberdeen week in week out make anyone look good. just look at the celtic players who have went to the premier league. petrov was good at celtic now look at him. hes a pathetic joke, backed up by villas poor league position, so try and say im wrong, then look at the league table.

being able 2 take a freekick doesnt make you a good player. playin against teams like dundee united, aberdeen week in week out make anyone look good. just look at the celtic players who have went to the premier league. petrov was good at celtic now look at him. hes a pathetic joke, backed up by villas poor league position, so try and say im wrong, then look at the league table.
hahah no wonder he has passed his best so u lot can have him

these a$$hole$:
foto1.jpg

foto4.jpg

imagine how many people could that motorcycle have wounded, or even KILLED.. well, no need 2 say anything else.

:lmao: LOL...................

being able 2 take a freekick doesnt make you a good .........................

What are you talking about, taking a good free-kick? You talking about Beckham or something? Are you sure your drug-free?

FD

I remember watching Ruben Sosa in serie A years ago and I wondered why he was playing as he seemed to be doing nothing. He had 3 free kicks. He scored two and hit the bar with the other.
Fucking great. I'd have had him in my team anyday.

Last edited:
Ruben Sosa for Inter? uruguayan? fuckin brilliant player fella.

fuckin brilliant players they have had (matthaus, sosa, ronaldo, roberto carlos), fucking asshole fans they are (bombing, motorcycle-throwing, racist chants)..

defo hate them more than death itself.

yeah inter fans are assholes. LFC fans get on me tits but I guess the feeling is mutual. always coming up with the same old arguments - 5 european cups, best team in 70s etc. passionate fans though hats off.

Not a big fan of Inter fans, I think its quite obvious why. They made a big deal out of winning Coppa Italia in the last few years, and when we won it they called it peanuts.

I'm also not a big fan of fans who are extremely arrogant or so thick that they ignore any thought of loss or defeat. For example, fans who always go ".... will hammer ... tonight!" Such as the United fans who said they would 'hammer' Milan last week. Shows no respect at all for opposition.

bule said:
Dont talk like that mate. Fanaticism is a nice thing when you know the limits but when crime spoils the football, there should be a huge problem. When I first saw Leeds United fans at Taksim, I hated from them because all Leeds hooligans were drunk and they were attacking everywhere. At the end, they started to burn our flag then one Galatasaray fan killed 2 Leeds hooligans. Then I felt myself very very bad because they lost their lifes just for one simple UEFA Cup match. Yes, I can say that our flag is very important for us but if they dont get this match too important, I dont think that they'd burn our flag or they'd lost their lifes.

Depends how much importance you give it. I myself would never kill another human, but if our fans are going to do this, I can't complain because a. I am not gonna stop an angry mob from killing people and b. even if a River fan has their life and everything, they're the ones choosing to go to the game knowing the dangers involved and to sing and chant and insult Boca, so they're running that risk and they know it.

Ithink the fams i hate the most and i know it a silly one to say as i am a celtic fan but it rangers fans not all of them just the ones who say we love england and love england when they area scottish club and yes before anyone says u all go on about ur irish stuff well we where founded by an irishman but we know we are scottish and we have more links with this than rangers fans do with england i just want to know if any english peps find it funny that rangers fans do this

Ithink the fams i hate the most and i know it a silly one to say as i am a celtic fan but it rangers fans not all of them just the ones who say we love england and love england when they area scottish club and yes before anyone says u all go on about ur irish stuff well we where founded by an irishman but we know we are scottish and we have more links with this than rangers fans do with england i just want to know if any english peps find it funny that rangers fans do this

Depends how much importance you give it. I myself would never kill another human, but if our fans are going to do this, I can't complain because a. I am not gonna stop an angry mob from killing people and b. even if a River fan has their life and everything, they're the ones choosing to go to the game knowing the dangers involved and to sing and chant and insult Boca, so they're running that risk and they know it.

This is one of the most shocking posts i've ever read on this forum...i sincerely hope that this was posted by a 14 year old who wants to act like the tough fan, if this was posted by somebody older than 18...he's got a serious problem....so you gotta know that if you "insult" a Boca fan...your life is in danger...if you get killed consequently it's your own fault...strange logic...

I always loved Argentinian football...i'm not so sure anymore...like i said, i hope that this is a post from a kid or otherwise an isolated lunatic...

I bet most of them bandwagon jumpers were the ones who were walking about with Chelski shirts on last season. Glory hunters.

you're obviously joking, aren't you?

you are saying that "if you go to the game you should be even prepared to the fact you might not come back home anymore.."

oh yes, "death is just part of the game"..
please, go play with mr. Matarrese who, after the Raciti incident, turned out being THE ONLY ONE in the world thinking this in your same way..

yea iv notised there not to many chelsea shirts this season the worst case of it was when i went to plymouth to watch birmingham play Plymouth Argyle and at half time the score were been said and when the man u score came on a lot of the Argyle fan were cheering and when the chelsea score can on they booed was weid first time i had seen that

I know there's a number of Man Yoo and Chelski fans who hate the glory hunter element. Unfortunately these "genuines" are few and far between now, swamped by the bandwagon jumpers.

I would just fucking love it if Milan win tonight, just for the sake of shutting up the El Diego's of this world.

Not a big fan of Inter fans, I think its quite obvious why. They made a big deal out of winning Coppa Italia in the last few years, and when we won it they called it peanuts.

I'm also not a big fan of fans who are extremely arrogant or so thick that they ignore any thought of loss or defeat. For example, fans who always go ".... will hammer ... tonight!" Such as the United fans who said they would 'hammer' Milan last week. Shows no respect at all for opposition.

Spot on mate:applause: but you made a mistake...This fans are not only arrogant but they know nothing about football outside their own team and their country!!when i read i don't remember where in this board"wow the Italian League/ Portugal league are piss poor"i feel very bad for these guys but i'm sure 98% of them don't even watch one single game of these leagues during all the season

Spot on mate:applause: but you made a mistake...This fans are not only arrogant but they know nothing about football outside their own team and their country!!when i read i don't remember where in this board"wow the Italian League/ Portugal league are piss poor"i feel very bad for these guys but i'm sure 98% of them don't even watch one single game of these leagues during all the season

Most of them are pissed off by the Portuguese teams with cheap plaeyrs... :roll:

Yeah man Boca's fans are better than River fans man, we're fucking crazier we've killed them in the past, it's because they're putos though...so it's ok.
I am shocked by your posts pesos. You should be disgusted in yourself. You sound like the archetypal thug in the crowd. One of those mindless idiots who ruin football matches on regular occasions, because they take it so seriously that they feel they have to use violence to prove allegiance to their team. Absolutely pathetic. Please, grow up, and listen to what you are actually saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom