Which are you getting Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

PS4 or Xbox One

• Total voters
Xbox one mainly for forza 5 and better controller will be getting dead rising 3 also as that looks like a heap of fun.

I'll stick with pc's from now on. I am not convinced at all that we need to have new hardware to see better games. Its a lie that the industries are trying to present this as a fact. Ps3 was my first and last console.

Wanting Xbox One because of loyalty and thinking higher chance of my mates getting it.

Wanting PS4 because it's cheaper and seems a smarter choice.

I'll stick with pc's from now on. I am not convinced at all that we need to have new hardware to see better games. Its a lie that the industries are trying to present this as a fact. Ps3 was my first and last console.

One simple example:

Battlefield on last gen: 24 players. Next gen: 64 players.

PCs are always nextgen

it all depends what developers do.

allot of games that are popular on the console don't seem to fully utilize the PC hardware spec

maybe bar BF

Oops :BLUSH:

Ill be getting a Xbox One initially for sure and maybe a PS4 as well later on down the line when there cheaper.

All my mates are the the Xbox and the pad for me is a hell of a lot better so I'm sticking with what I'm used to.

Seeing as i never had a PS3 i wont miss the exclusives because i never played them, whereas i would on the Xbox because I've played games like Forza since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom