Which are you getting Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

PS4 or Xbox One

• Total voters

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Just wondering what the forum consensus is.

A quick explanation of why and why not your choosing one over the other would be informative as well.

Last edited:
I would never buy the xone because of the damn useless kinectic that they force us to have. Also all the restrictions that Microsoft tried to implement on xone made me an easy choice for me for the PS4. One more thing, PS4 will probably have much better exclusives and indie games in the future. I also already have the PSN+ for my PS3 and my Vita and it will be used for the PS4 too, no reason to get another console to pay more monthly rate to play or do anything online.

I was going to get a PS4 to play with my friend Sauce, but he can't afford one so I will stick with PC :(

Neither as I prefer PC gaming. The lack of decent launch titles is another reason why I'm not tempted to pick up either of these machines.

I may pick up a PS4 a couple of years down the line once the price drops and the games catalogue fills out.

Ps4

The price is a big factor
The range of games you find on playstation is great, I don't feel like Xbox or Nintendo are as open to new ideas.
PS+
The video game capture feature
Gaikai

PS4

Will be buying it next year after this current gen runs out of games, approximately April 2014 or when Destiny comes out, whichever is first.

PS4.

It was clearly very well thought out and planned from the very beginning with the right mindset, games and gamers first.

Love the exclusives, and it's the most powerful console for multiplatform games this time around.

All my friends have Playstation so it wouldn't make any sense to have a Xbox. Plus, I really like Sony catalogue of games and love the indie and exclusive titles that you can only play in a Playstation.

There's not a single Xbox exclusive I would like to play, in the other hand, and I just want my console for gaming.

PlayStation 4. No brainer really. Better platform vision, better tech, better quality, better first party games, better price, better controller, Gaikai, the list goes on... Will wait until the new year though, unless FIFA 14 makes the wait unbearable.

PS4 here,

Mostly for Naughty Dog & DDR5 (which I suspect will have a similar effect as this generation did for the 360 for the 1st few years....smoother multi's).

Secondly price, I'll never use kinect in any meaningfull way so I don't see the point of paying 100e extra for it.

Lastly, so far Sony haven't treated gamers/consumers like sheep/idiots. (Even though I agree with MS that money from 2nd hand sales should be going back to developers instead of the likes of Game.)

PS4

Short Reason: I got brainwashed by Sony

Long Reason: The games are better fitting to my taste, I have more trust in them than MS do with the planning and implementation of the machine, and i've had PS1-3 already, so got used to it. The other uses of it fit my need very well as well.

PS4.

Again as others have said, next year when the games catalogue has grown to give more choice and the obvious console price drop around a year after launch.

Still very happy with my PS3 at the minute with GTA5, Batman, Assassins Creed, Last of Us and many more still to finish playing.

Getting a PS4 only on the basis of FIFA 14 Next Gen is far superior to current gen. Otherwise would of cancelled my pre-order as everything seems to be getting delayed.

PS4.

Again as others have said, next year when the games catalogue has grown to give more choice and the obvious console price drop around a year after launch.

Still very happy with my PS3 at the minute with GTA5, Batman, Assassins Creed, Last of Us and many more still to finish playing.

Same here. Terrific piece of kit.

Getting a PS4 for the following reasons:

- Naughty Dog exclusives
- the controller
- Playstation Plus
- Sony's policies. I still think, even though MS have backed down over most of theirs, they'll still re-introduce them gradually over time.
- Sony don't ram kinect down your throat.
- I don't think I'm gonna like how Kinect will potentially be used to target you with adverts

and finally

- I can use my Fanatec wheel on PS4 but not on XB One. This was a major deal-breaker for me.
- I can use my surround sound headphones and mic on PS4 (after a patch, but I won't have to buy new ones or some expensive adapter)

Already pre order my PS4.

Just having problems of choosing which game to buy since Watchdogs was the game I want to buy with my PS4.

Two games were delayed.

Yes but that is two games from 10 available at launch.

But also I am not interested in any games which are multi platform, as they will be the same game with very questionable better graphics.

AC4 looks slightly better on next gen compared to current, Watch Dogs I would never of known was running on a PS4 if they weren't using the controller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom