Where's The Crysis Thread?

mass effect is ALOT better on the pc mate. better textures nad graphics plus smoother framerate too!

look out for stalker clear skies, another pc game and also crysis warhead which is basicly crysis 2 in a way.

download xfire and steam and please tell me your details so maybe we can play some pc games online. my xfire is jonneymendoza and my steam ID is pinoy_soldier

Whats Steam and X-Fire then? I've heard of Steam, but dont know what it is really. I'm so far out of touch with the PC scene!

Whats Steam and X-Fire then? I've heard of Steam, but dont know what it is really. I'm so far out of touch with the PC scene!
xfire is a ingame chat program that xbox live copied from, steam is similar but more xbox live clone allowing you to buy and download full games etc.

haha crysis warhead is going the same road as spore > http://www.amazon.com/Crysis-Warhea..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1221597913&sr=1-1

basicly people are rating it badly and protesting about the DRM it comes with AND the fact that your only allowed to install the game 3-5 TIMES!! after the last install you have to RE-ACTIVATE the bloody game for you to install it again.

if there was one reason u could think of thats killing pc gaming, its this because why buy a game that has DRM spyware and limited installs when you can download the pirate version for free that has no DRM and unlimited installs?

I haven't massively followed Warhead but from the early stuff I saw it adds nothing new to the game in terms of features or gameplay functions? A bit of a shame that :(

Some screenies on my bro's pc:
56K WARNING LADS, these screenshots are massive, 7mb:-pp

1057791.bmp

f_Crysis2008dm_7af1a62.jpg
1057794.bmp

f_Crysis2008cm_846267f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom