Where to buy the EU version of PES2010 for the PS3?

grodri02

Non-League
26 April 2005
Hi,

Where can I buy the EU version to get it shipped to US. Reason beign is so that I can play OF that are created for EU versions.

Just looking for a reputable place where they will ship it to me the day it is released.

Thanks

i didnt know their is different versions, european/n.america?
isnt this game region FREE??
i could play it on my PS3 from N.america if i was to order a copy from the UK?? PLZ help...:CONFUSE:
anyone know when its coming out in n.america.?

i didnt know their is different versions, european/n.america?
isnt this game region FREE??
i could play it on my PS3 from N.america if i was to order a copy from the UK?? PLZ help...:CONFUSE:
anyone know when its coming out in n.america.?

There are different versions, but the PS3 is region free. What those differences are I don't know. But it looks like November 3 for the North American (NTSC) version:

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/143/14338554.html

I went with the European version because you know the Evo-Web community will build most of the PS3 patches for the EU version.

Last edited:
There are different versions, but the PS3 is region free. What those differences are I don't know. But it looks like November 3 for the North American (NTSC) version:

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/143/14338554.html

I went with the European version because you know the Evo-Web community will build most of the PS3 patches for the EU version.

hi, thanks for the info.
if i was to purchase the UK or the EU version, i guess i would need a TV that supports the PAL system, is that correct?

i purchased the US version today, i feel the game is unplayable without an OF/patch ... which u are right there isn't many around.

hi, thanks for the info.
if i was to purchase the UK or the EU version, i guess i would need a TV that supports the PAL system, is that correct?

i purchased the US version today, i feel the game is unplayable without an OF/patch ... which u are right there isn't many around.

Dont need a special tv. the ps3 will output in the format needed. i have games from all regions and no problems

yeah, thanks DGutierrez32 for helping me on the other thread. I'm going to ordered one from CDWoW.us...

regards

Last edited:
Yeah, it bites donkey that that they decided to stick with the stupid region coding for option files, but I'd encourage you to consider picking up the US version and working with the community to improve the patches underway rather than importing. It was a fight to get Konami to release the series in the US and, if everyone imports, sales here are going to look very bad to their marketing "gurus" - which history has shown are only slightly more advanced than your average garden slug...

iam sellin my US version. not enough players to play with. borin as hell.
question is , does US based players with EU versions, suffer any lag playin against EU Based players?

Yeah, it bites donkey that that they decided to stick with the stupid region coding for option files, but I'd encourage you to consider picking up the US version and working with the community to improve the patches underway rather than importing. It was a fight to get Konami to release the series in the US and, if everyone imports, sales here are going to look very bad to their marketing "gurus" - which history has shown are only slightly more advanced than your average garden slug...

You got a point Blublub, and I agree with you, but I can't see this happening anytime soon, meanwhile we have to stick with North London, unimproved gameplay, stats and transfers, waiting for Konami (the one that should provide us with all that instead of the community).

I have a family, I work all day and go to school at night, on weekends I'm always with my daughter and my wife, so unfortunately I don't have too much time too play, even less to help edit the game, so.. I don't have too many choices.

And Konami should really open their eyes cause the "war" with FIFA is far from over... I don't know how long PES will last with this lack of efforts and TERRIBLE decisions from Konami like this regional OF, only 64 slots to add chants and lots of other limitations that make MOD this game a pain in the a$$

BTW Blublub I still have my US version, If you wanna play sometime, have fun, add me. PSN: Figadas

best regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom