1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Where is Riquelme,Ballack and Kahn?HELP

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Maul, 29 April 2006.

1. Maul

Maul Guest

i've been translating the players name,but somehow can't find these 3 players anywhere,wth?!Riquelme suppose to be at Villareal isn't he?and Ballack and Kahn at Bayern/German Int?could someone help me out here,thanks in advance

2. Deacon Brown

Deacon Brown League 2

9 August 2003
    Beckenham Kent
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    m8 go to argentina team and look at player number 8 thats Riquelme, do the same with the others. Look at the international teams and changer there names 1st then most of the other (if they are not dup) will change

3. Pere Ubu

Pere Ubu Championship

29 October 2002
    Riquelme is at Villarreal. He just has "Roman" on his shirt, because that's what he wears when he plays for Argentina.

Ballack and Kahn are in the Germany team. Register them with Bayern from there.

4. Maul

Maul Guest

i'll look for number 8 Riquelme

but as for Ballack and Kahn,i've looked everywhere,club and international,can't find both in the teams:( maybe they're named differently?but i thought Bayern club is already licensed?

5. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    yeah but not the persons kahn and ballack as they put something in their contract to sell the rights on their name and look seperately from the club. so guess they were too expensive for nokami. but they are in the german national team. i just transfered them and assigned their correct faces.

6. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    how the hek cant u find Riquelme :)
    prolly one of the best players in WE10:)

7. jultim@tiscali

jultim@tiscali Fantastic Voyage

21 August 2005
    England
    Manchester United
    thats good news.Hes a class player(riquelme).

8. Maul

Maul Guest

could somebody post the real Ballack's face in the Edit Mode?which one?too many faces

i've found Kahn,but Ballack...anyone?

9. a120d

a120d League 2

12 April 2005
    FoOtBa11 KinGDom
    Manchester United
    See bojinov...

10. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest

Kahn is 40, i think Ballack 42 or 43. ;)

11. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Conference

24 May 2003
    London, England
    While we're at it, anyone know where I can find Momo and Gallardo of Deportivo La Coruna fame?!???