Where is everyone pre-ordering from?

Email from Shopto:

Dear Valued Customer,

As you may have seen in the news there is currently industrial action planned by Royal Mail for this THUSRDAY & FRIDAY. As a result we will be charging your card for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 later today and shipping your game out tomorrow to try and reduce any disruption caused by this.

Despite this early shipping there is still the potential for problems so would like to remind you of the new UKMail next day delivery courier option we have recently implemented. Delivery costs just £1.99 and allows you to track your goods from our ShopTo Warehouse all the way to your front door. You can even receive SMS Messages to inform you of when your items have been dispatched from us and UKMail.

We'd encourage you to switch to this delivery method for your pre-order if you're concerned about your game being delayed. To do this click "view" on the pre-order basket once logged in and next to your game select UKMail Next Business Day from the delivery drop down menu bar.

Your PES 2010 pre-order will be charged later today so if you'd like to switch your shipping method please do so now.

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo.Net Team

Should have it by Wednesday!

Your PES 2010 Pre-Order - Important Delivery Information - *Last chance to switch to £1.99 UKMail*
To: support <support@shopto.net>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Valued Customer,

As you may have seen in the news there is currently industrial action planned by Royal Mail for this THUSRDAY & FRIDAY. As a result we will be charging your card for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 later today and shipping your game out tomorrow to try and reduce any disruption caused by this.

i also received :D:D

Well... I ask a friend from Turkey to buy and send to me...
I send the money and it will arrive until next weekend, I guess.
\o/

Where can a guy from United States buy this game ?

Shopto.net is not working with my adress, even though it says they ship to USA i can't pre order it.

Any other sites ?

Nevermind all, I found this site called zavvi.com and ordered to my US adress for 17.95 + 2.25 GBP for shipping. All comes out to be $35 .. :BOP:

does any one know how to order it digital download i mean i dont want to wait to shopto.net or amazon deliver it i mean order then download if some one know plz say

SHOPTO ORDER RECEIPT
ORDER NUMBER: SO

Dear DORU CHIULAN,

Thank you for shopping with us. This email is your order receipt and contains information about your order. Please keep this email safe until your order arrives.

Order Information

Order Number:
Order Date: 2009-10-19
Order Total £21.46

Delivery Information
Order will be delivered to:

Grigore Florescu nr.1, bl. H2
sc. 2, ap. 10
Drobeta-Turnu-Severin
Mehedinti
ROMANIA
RO

my PES DVD is on the WAY :D:D

I ordered my own shopto, and now the order is changed to 'dispatched' with its own uk royal mail consignment number (next day delivery). Could this possibly mean i shall be getting it tomorrow like stated above in the thread?!!?!?!?!?

Let us hope so! :BOP:

Although, i wonder like before, the konami server do not get activated until the release date anyway... :CONFUSE:

SHOPTO ORDER RECEIPT
ORDER NUMBER: SO ...

I'm really curious when it will reach you. How much did it cost you with all the taxes ?
Keep me posted please. :)
I'm also going to post here when and if the order from zavvi reaches me / Romania. Now it says "Awaiting Stock Pick", whatever the hell that means.

P.S. nu stiu daca este o idee prea grozava sa iti treci datele personale pe forum. :)

Last edited:
Ended up pre-ordering from ShopTo in the end. Anyone's order status (PC Version) changed yet? Mine still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom