Where have all the onliners gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NozNoz

Non-League
21 November 2005
I very rarely get a UK player in PES2008 so presumed a lot of people were still on PES6.

I have just re-installed PES6 and there is 4 people on the whole PC server!

Where has everyone gone?

Konami has taken all the fun out of PES in favour of their profits.
Most gamers have given up on 08 and started playing other games like myself.
Still occasionally play a few online games of 6 but have to say thats getting a little tiresome now.
What a shame PES is no longer respected by the people that matter:(

well said jonny, they hav fuked this classic pes series up with 2008, seabass shud be saddam hussained in my opinion, i bet he,s a frikin muslim twat aswell

We run an online league on pes6 and a lot of our members play on the French lobbys coz they are always quite full 400-500people at least!

But yeh a lot of mates i usually play pro with are now playing FIFA :(

I very rarely get a UK player in PES2008 so presumed a lot of people were still on PES6.

I have just re-installed PES6 and there is 4 people on the whole PC server!

Where has everyone gone?

i keep getting spanish or german kids on 2008 :(

seabass shud be saddam hussained in my opinion, i bet he,s a frikin muslim twat aswell

PES2008 is crap, but what relation does this topic have with Muslims or Christians? You should know that Saddam was a person hated also by most of the Muslims. Just show some respect for peoples' beliefs and save your sick racist thoughts for yourself.

There are still plenty English players at PES 6 online,but they aren't at English lobby,they are all over other lobbys(French,German)cause there are most active players.

PES2008 is crap, but what relation does this topic have with Muslims or Christians? You should know that Saddam was a person hated also by most of the Muslims. Just show some respect for peoples' beliefs and save your sick racist thoughts for yourself.

Your absolutely right mate. Saddam was hated by most muslims, terry learn some fuckin' respect mate because it's people like you who bring down communities.

And about PES online, i dont have pes6 but 400-500 people lol.
In pes2008 there's like 12 :lmao:

seabass is strait genius - he thought: "i gotta do something to not repeat our mistake of pes6 when we had servers overloaded during weekends and almost full on week days (and nights! doh!)....
muahahaha. i know already!"

and that's how pes2008 was born.

Im confused, who is seabass? i thought he's just some user on the forums. What you mean he relesaes pes lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom