Where can i leave suggestions to Konami?

D-Tagz

Sjakie Wolfs R.I.P.
23 July 2008
Lelystad (Close to Amsterdam)
AFC Ajax
Hello everyone. I've got a question.

I'm always playing with Ajax and I noticed a graphic detail missing in Ajax' kit, which should be easy for Konami to fix. Since last year, teams in the Dutch Eredivisie have championship stars. With every 10 championships won, a team gets a star. Feyenoord has won between 10 and 20 championships, which gives them 1 star. (I don't know the exact number) and PSV Eindhoven has won 22 (I believe) championships, which gives them 2 stars. Ajax have won 29, which also should give them 2 stars. But in PES2009, both Feyenoord Rotterdam and PSV Eindhoven have these stars, and Ajax don't. So where can I ask Konami to give Ajax these well-deserved stars? It really bugs me. I mind details a lot lol

2K Sports have their own forum on their site, deveopers are frequently taking part in the discussions ..

No way Konami.. You won't be able to fix this shit on yearly basis..

:LOL:

It actually says on one of the Japanese Konami sites (in English) that they refuse to take fan feedback, on the grounds that once that feedback is implemented you usually get a handful threatening to sue you for using "their idea" without giving them any money.

Very, very strange, considering that so many other games developers use fan feedback.

If someone's suggested something then it's because they want it to be in the game, not because they want to make a profit from their ideas being in a game!

Another stupid thing done by Konami regarding PES, could they do much more wrong?

The feedback is coming from their potential customers, surely it makes business sense to implement what the majority of the audience want to make more sales.

If you think you are better, go create the game yourself. They are a company and they need these things. Next year they will tell you that some bugs were fixed but most of them were done consciously.

Why not? You could not even create the basic dribbles while they give you a realistic and entertaining game. You have to cope with their tactic though. If you do not want to, just start learning games development. They are in no way going to listen to what we say.

Why not? You could not even create the basic dribbles while they give you a realistic and entertaining game. You have to cope with their tactic though. If you do not want to, just start learning games development. They are in no way going to listen to what we say.

Again sorry you have lost me, we are talking about feedback to Konami, no one is saying we can do a better game!
Many games companies and developers openly ask for feedback, the guy posting the thread was asking where he could send some to Konami.

This is not having a go at their product it's their policy on feedback from their buying public that we are discussing, not their programming ability...

The old "if you can't do better don't criticise" thing is back again :LOL: It's just stupid logic, you can advise someone else on how to improve something without being able to actually do it yourself.

Football coaches/managers are not world class players, and they tell players how they can improve...

Use your brain before your hands next time...

The problem is you don't make much sense at all, Basilis.

It's widely accepted that having you user's feedback is a great way to improve your product and increase the sales. EA has done it last years and has served to make a big impact on users. Even if you don't like their game, you can enjoy a lot all of the videos about development and all of the feedback they are putting in forums and so. And users feel more connected to the game as they know their suggestions can have a true impact.

It's widely accepted that Konami PR is crap, regarding pre-production and post-production. They would have a better product if they actually listened to their fans. But they don't for some reason.

Now, there is a long-going debate about WHY they don't care at all about their customers:
- Maybe it's a cultural thing, we know japanese companies can be somewhat stubborn regarding development and creative processes.
- Maybe they care but as they won't have enough budget to manage the information and even to implement things into the game, they prefer not to listen and save some money.
- Maybe they really don't care at all because they are increasingly selling buckets of copies and as long as this trend continues, the quality of the product and the services related to it are meaningless.

Personally, I think it's all of them, being the third one the main point.

Back
Top Bottom