1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

When PES6 Gets Released.. Which Will U Choose ?? (U Will Understand Inside Topic)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by FyNoMeNoN, 4 October 2006.

1. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    I was wondering.. i think online play is something so cool.. and i already played WE 10 for 4 monthes until now but still against COM.. cant wait to play tha same game which is PES6 but online.... tha thing which is tha disadvantage is that u cant use any patches or option files while playing online so u will have to use tha own game's default player stats and default kits and balls and boots and all these things that we can modify while not playing online using patches and option files.

Tha question is..... Will u play with patches and option files but against COM.... Or go on tha online wonder world but play with default stuff ?????????????

2. smurf1020

smurf1020 Rooneys mentor

2 August 2003
    I am sure most people will do both. I will edit the game for playing offline and then not have a choice to edit but play online and become the worlds number 1!!!!

3. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    Thats a good way to solve tha problem.. but again when u play online after just finishing playing with tha patch u will feel a big differemce and get sick of tha default stuff

4. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    I guess thats just what you'll have to put up with so. :)