1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

When did konami state officially THEY DO NOT ACCEP ANY SUGGESTIONS AND WISHLISTS?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by gjj2828, 22 January 2008.

1. gjj2828

gjj2828 icefirefox

20 January 2008
    Shanghai-China
    Inter
    Who can tell me when did konami state officially THEY DO NOT ACCEP ANY SUGGESTIONS AND WISHLISTS? And can someone give me a web link?

Game players are clients to games. A game won't improve without its fans' passion and suggestion. I can't imagine how can konami be such an idiot!

2. pjft

pjft Public Service Optimism

23 June 2003
  3. gjj2828

gjj2828 icefirefox

20 January 2008
    Shanghai-China
    Inter
  4. quatermass

quatermass Non-League

19 October 2007

Castrating the editing section has very little to with copywright material. Neither does altering the gameplay to such an extent that people will choose FIFA instead. Maybe when they are left with only a few hardcore players they will listen.

5. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

lol As long as they make enough money they wont CARE what us gamers want.

Being Sued? I am sure they could cover themselves! They could put a disclaimer that any Idea or something similar to an Idea submitted that is implemented in a future PES or WE game becomes the Property of Konami.