When did konami state officially THEY DO NOT ACCEP ANY SUGGESTIONS AND WISHLISTS?

gjj2828

icefirefox
20 January 2008
Shanghai-China
Inter
Who can tell me when did konami state officially THEY DO NOT ACCEP ANY SUGGESTIONS AND WISHLISTS? And can someone give me a web link?

Game players are clients to games. A game won't improve without its fans' passion and suggestion. I can't imagine how can konami be such an idiot!

Took my time, but I finally got it:

http://www.konami.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/Terms.vm&ctl_nbr=3810

Search for "suggestions".

The thing is mainly because of copyrights and such - more like preventing themselves from accepting a suggestion and later being sued.

Cheers.

Castrating the editing section has very little to with copywright material. Neither does altering the gameplay to such an extent that people will choose FIFA instead. Maybe when they are left with only a few hardcore players they will listen.

lol As long as they make enough money they wont CARE what us gamers want.

Being Sued? I am sure they could cover themselves! They could put a disclaimer that any Idea or something similar to an Idea submitted that is implemented in a future PES or WE game becomes the Property of Konami.

Back
Top Bottom