What Version Of The Next Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Will You Buy ?

What Version Of The Next Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Will You Buy ?

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 89 51.4%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 39 22.5%
  • Wii

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • PC

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • PlayStation 2

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • PSP

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS3 and PSP (i think i voted PSP, thinking that it was possible to vote for several platforms...but my preference goes to the PS3

It's unlikely that I'll have a PS3 by the time the game comes out, so it'll probably be the PS2 version for me.

I'll pick up a PS3 version and 'maybe' one for the 360... i'll also get the latest PSP version if, and only if, they fix Master League and add player development (currently, the players don't age and their skills never get better or worse).

PS3 for me as I am waiting to buy the system for this game and it looks as though I'll have to wait until it comes to the US because I can't afford to buy an HDTV as well to play the Euro version.

I have all systems, but after playing multiple games on different consoles, gonna go for ps3, with my favourite footy game atleast

mostly likely the PS3 european port, since it will be region free. i do fancy a 360 version if all doesn't go well online with the PS3.

I need to change my vote from 360 to PS3. My third xbox 360 broke so I got a refund and on wednesday I will buy a PS3 starter pack.

360 at first but if the control is as dodgy as it was for pes6 i will try the ps3 version and if thats any better then ill buy a ps3 for it (unless pc version is definitley the same)

Back
Top Bottom