What The Hell?

mattbuck

League 2
24 August 2006
Alright, ive installed several different pes patches. I've finally settled on using the Pro Evo Original Patch 1.1

All was going well until today i downloaded the 1.06 update. What this did was remove most team badges from master league, and change team names to that of English Championship sides (where these came from i have no idea). Luckily, i didn't save any of my master leagues.

This also happens if i attempt to start a new master league. In exhibition mode, everything looks fine, including logo's and team names.

I couldn't figure it out so uninstalled the patch, and the full game, i also deleted the konami and pro evo patch folders from my documents.

I reinstall pes 2010, apply the 1.3 patch, install the pro evo 1.1 patch and load up the game and the same thing is happening. I don't know where or how these problems are coming from. A fresh install with everything related to pes on my pc removed.

Please help.

... pes original doesn't have real badges etc for premiership and championship ... that's why .. infact it doesn't have championship teams

... pes original doesn't have real badges etc for premiership and championship ... that's why .. infact it doesn't have championship teams

I know, thats why i cant understand where the championship team names even came from. Luckily, i installed this patch on a friends pc, he let me copy his kitserver folder and all started working again.

I then kept a backup of his kitserver, downloaded the evo patch again, and the same thing happened. Really weird. :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom