1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What stadium should I use for Tottenham Hotspur?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ninjabreakz, 4 May 2006.

1. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

Hey guys I think the default stadium for Tottenham Hotspur is set at Stamford Bridge - but I want to change it. What would be the best stadium to use (which is similiar to Whitehart Line) in your opinion?

Thanks in advance. :)

2. welsheverdec

welsheverdec Conference

17 February 2006
    riazor

3. flesymekili

flesymekili Guest

Riazor looks most similar, but the pitch is annoying. You could also use free state or newlands, or maybe yokahama international. in my master league, since my group is basically england and france, I actually use highbury. Its going to be an apartment complex ANYWAY... so maybe they sold it to my fictional team. :)

4. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

I'm using De Kuip for now - I know it's big but the pitch is like a Premiership one (very green) and the crowd are quite close to the pitch.

I HATE the Spanish stadiums in Pro Evo - the Nou Camp is crap!

5. kevind

kevind Guest

I use the Newlands.:)

6. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

Don't the rugby posts behind the goal annoy you?

7. kevind

kevind Guest

Not Really