what non barca/real teams do u use online?

The problem with Messi/Kaka/Robben/Cristiano is the A.I of your defenders and the player switching which only picks the players behind them.

What usually happens is Messi/Kaka/Robben/Cristiano will pick the ball up and start to run. Your closest player is behind them and the only way to switch to the defender is to stop you player and wait until they are near your defence, the thing is your defence are know running backwards and by the time you have switched players they are already through on goal. In previous PES's the defenders did no do this and the player switching was better and it was easier to defend against them.

Konami messed up when it comes to defence A.I and player switching.

The team I choose is Aston Villa with Heskey and Carew up front.

I use 4-3-3 with 4 CB as LB/RB will always bomb forward no matter how you set there defence. This helps against Messi and co as I will always have 4 defenders defending even when I have corners or free-kicks.

no, defence AI is much better
its only the player switching, since they changed it....

it helps to set the defensive line higher, and pressing
or when u have a player whit card "enforcement"
+ u can send ur AI mates whit A

but tbh its like in RL, nobody surge ahead in such situations, they just try to cover the space

Chelsea is a TOP team on random condition...purple arrow Rooney? ManU screwed....
purple arrow messi or/and Puyol? Barca screwed....
purple arrow Ronaldo/Robben? Real screwed....
Chelsea has an INSANE bench....

the chap above is correct

arsenal are defo not a top side in this, without walcott they are very limited

cesc is nowhere near as good as he is in real life, konami dont rate arsenal.

without walcott they are very limited

maybe for runner noobs ...

whit rosicky cesc arshavin and persie u can play a very nice ball

chelsea is more limited
only whit cole u can past by a defender in 2/3 situations, after him comes kalou but hes not that good in midfield

i would say from the epl arsenal is top 3 offense whit manUtd n ManCity

maybe for runner noobs ...

whit rosicky cesc arshavin and persie u can play a very nice ball

chelsea is more limited
only whit cole u can past by a defender in 2/3 situations, after him comes kalou but hes not that good in midfield

i would say from the epl arsenal is top 3 offense whit manUtd n ManCity

Prior to the update chelsea was uder on random...Now its got a hit without sheva....However the bench of chelsea is insane...
What if walcott is down? With Persie too? Arsenal is finished...
I would say on random its chelsea with ManCity second...United without rooney is dead on front....

why chelsea ? tell me
in midfield pls ?
ballack is not fast
deco is not fast
mikel is not fast
all central players
zhirkov cant shoot properly
kalou is bad in midfield
malouda suxx
only cole

sure if u play diamond go for em, but not whit 4-4-2

why chelsea ? tell me
in midfield pls ?
ballack is not fast
deco is not fast
mikel is not fast
all central players
zhirkov cant shoot properly
kalou is bad in midfield
malouda suxx
only cole

sure if u play diamond go for em, but not whit 4-4-2

Thats why PES sucks beyond repair....and PC gamers as myself are cursed to tolerate this crap...On one side we have KONAMI being lazy and laughing at Japanese gamers eating up crap footy games year after year (FIFA sells so badly in Japan that is not funny) and on the other hand EA treating us like shit...
Thats why there are like 1000 people maxx online in PES....

eem
what r u talkin about dude ?

its about chelseas squad n nothin else
one proper fast player in midfield, period.

:THINK:

eem
what r u talkin about dude ?

its about chelseas squad n nothin else
one proper fast player in midfield, period.

:THINK:

Is it me or this emphasis on speedos by KONAMI has NOTHING to do with the sport we love...? I refer you to the match of Chelsea v Barca....in St Bridge last year. Chelsea had no speedos in the midfield and still managed to kill messi and his speedo gang...It was only UEFA that decided who will go through to the final...
I still hope that PES sales die fast enough for KONAMI to realise that selling only in Japan isnt enough.

Last edited:
and what ?

i said theyre good for a diamond midfield system
konami can only do it like it is, only cole....

nothin do do whit japan either

Last edited:
I like Fiorentina, Palermo, and Lazio.
Have the best games when my opennent goes similar instead of Barca/Real Madrid.

if u are a good player and have a fast team yes its an advantage maybe
but theres ways to defend this also and it should be ur playstyle

team should match ur play style, thats important

i found myself always gettin problems against chelsea, strong players luck more than fast players

I use Olympiacos when playing against a "normal" team. The feeling of winning using the team you support is incredible! I have achieved some great wins against barca/real noobs. They only know how to use L1 and it is very easy to stop them...

P.S is there a "small teams" community to enjoy the game as it should really be?

I use Olympiacos when playing against a "normal" team. The feeling of winning using the team you support is incredible! I have achieved some great wins against barca/real noobs. They only know how to use L1 and it is very easy to stop them...

P.S is there a "small teams" community to enjoy the game as it should really be?

Here .....

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/55283/page-4

Password - 999

i hate playing against barca all the time, teams i use are sampdoria, atletico madrid and shacktar donetsk, all them are brilliant and really enjoy using them and many times i have knocked over the big teams with these sides

I try and get people to agree to play with the lesser teams that dont have anyone with a speed rating higher than 85ish.

to Foxstar.....
I played someone using Barcelona the other day and also had Ronaldo in the side and he was (of course) lagging (surprise surprise)...sprint sprint jink sprint cutback goal....Zzzzzz

I'm now beating the ronaldo/messi sprint and hope newbs more often than not, just playing a passing game, watching space and loose marking key threats.

But then again, all my games versus these sprinter noobs that know how to exploit this obvious error are full of lucky defensive interventions..places where I'm very fortunate not to have to face a 1-1 with the keeper...Konami should have made this the footballers game and sprinting noobs should be punished more often, not rewarded for their no football knowledge noobness.

:)

Kinda a bit of a mixy I like using, not played too many games but have the likes of Sevilla, Arsenal, Chelsea and Ivory Coast.

FD

I use Liverpool when playing and so far have no problem with people who use barca or real madrid all the time. Finally getting my defence worked out, usually only concede up to 2 goals each game now
any1 wanna add me Xbox gamertag: Dazzerlyne

I've been using Japan as of late and beating people left and right. After all, its the Japanese game we're playing which makes me believe they put a lot of effort to make Japan NT very good even if the player stats are in 60's and 70's.

Is it any better whit the newest konami update ?

i mean that its more rewarding for a nice passing game than this noobs get even more luck coz they noob around..

Only used Barca and Milan once... never used any other big clubs

Teams I use the most are PSG, Monaco, Crvena Zvezda, Olympiakos, Sparta Prague, Club Brugge, Ajax & Villarreal

Back
Top Bottom