What is your game speed?

Es88

League 2
2 December 2006
M. Tel Aviv
The game run for me run to fast, there is a option to redcue the game speed thourgh kitserver, any offers ? what do you play on?

I put the speed to 89 and in some moments it was still fast, everything depends on the tastes and desires of players.

the right speed is only 60 fps...( 60 frames for seconds) Test it by fraps...

If your pc is not enough to run the game to 60fps, the game could go to fast (cause the minors resources of the system to run the game at only 30-35 fps or less)

the right speed is only 60 fps...( 60 frames for seconds) Test it by fraps...

If the game does not run at 60 frames per second, it means that the PC is not suitable for the game itself ... In order to sell the game at all, however, Konami has opted for a solution that is used often with the emulators of consoles for PC, or different size frames pes second, in order to lighten the game, and at the same time reduce the even ' AI of the game itself ... In these latter cases, the game could go at a speed too high due to reduced use of resources used ...

62 whit fraps on my computer
60 only whit vsync enabled, but its kinda weird slow feel to it whit vsync

kitserver 0.96

kitserver speed 0.95, anything less than that gives funny ball physics and moon-like gravity.

That depends entirely on your computer, I have to play the game at 0.80 or else it feels like fast forward. At 0.80 I have 60 FPS without VSYNC enabled as well. Well, 60ish... it flickers between 58-62

how do i tell what speed mines is running at ? please explain ?

Look in the config.exe on kitserver, there is a game speed slider.

I play at around 77 on Kitsever but i've also done some minor editing to player stats. For example i've lowered acceleration and sprint speed by around 15 points and i've also lowered passing speed and stamina by around 10-12 points.

It plays perfectly for me now. It's brilliant. If only they'd fix the keepers, the game would be outstanding.

just by reading this thread it seems that theres not really any need to change it from the default 60, eh ??

Look in the config.exe on kitserver, there is a game speed slider.

I play at around 77 on Kitsever but i've also done some minor editing to player stats. For example i've lowered acceleration and sprint speed by around 15 points and i've also lowered passing speed and stamina by around 10-12 points.

It plays perfectly for me now. It's brilliant. If only they'd fix the keepers, the game would be outstanding.

it doesnt help at all to reduce some values like speed, coz all players will get it reduced, messi is slower yes, but some slow dude is even more slower, its still the same...
would be nice to add filters, like players whit 70-80 speed stay and above 88 will get reduced on position XY...

Back
Top Bottom