what is your favorite team to use in WE10 ?

A

a_toetae

I like AC Milan.Because of teamwork ,best in every position ,sheva is the best.When i play with AC Milan i found i can control game very easy.

for me is juventus!!! good keeper , defence , midfield and attack!! good team work and some special players like buffon , nedved , thuram , ibrahimovic and trezegoal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe juventus is the best team in da game ??

although I loved playing with Barcelona I found out that winning games vs my human friends was a lot easier with AC Milan, my usual choice in WE.

Juventus is really good and I am happy that they have made Zlatan the player he is. Now I can do something amazing with him and he can skip thru 2-3 players and do something good.

maybe which team has great teamwork ability ..was a lot easier to win

In WE10, who is best between Juventus, Inter, Arsenal & Real Madrid? Put it in order if u can plz!

KJK1LL3R said:
In WE10, who is best between Juventus, Inter, Arsenal & Real Madrid? Put it in order if u can plz!

from my playing experience so far....

Juventus
Inter
Arsenal
Real Madrid

it is so easy to score (even with 5 or 6 stars) against Arsenal and Real Madrid because their defense are just too weak...so easy to create chances to score...I perssonally have tough time with Juventus...usually I win or tie with 1-0, 2-1, or 0-0

What about the attacking options of juventus? I always used to like the whole team except I couldnt create chances due to the lack of pace upfront! Have their attack been improved? I wish I could combine Juventus & Inter as I like Inters attack & juventus defence!

choose ac milan..good at defense and offense

KJK1LL3R said:
What about the attacking options of juventus? I always used to like the whole team except I couldnt create chances due to the lack of pace upfront! Have their attack been improved? I wish I could combine Juventus & Inter as I like Inters attack & juventus defence!
Change your style of play then. Juventus have maybe the best attackers in the game, you just have to use them the right way.

Since both Trezeguet and Zlatan are pretty slow, you can't throw through balls at them, and you can't try to out-dribble/out-pace the defenders.

You need to use Zlatan for example to create chances for Trezeguet who is maybe the best finisher in the game. And they are both big and strong, so try to get crosses in from the wingers and full backs.

My favourite team in WE is AS Roma by the way.

KJK1LL3R said:

its still the same, although trezegoal and zlatan are strong against AI, they are slow against human rivals who are playing with teams with a strong defence. trezegoal is not like henry or cisse...

I like to play with more than 3 team, so I don't get too much bored with the game ...

Inter Milan
Ac Milan
Barcelona
Chelsea

Iran: Just a tradition now, remember playing as them in PSX versions.

Not really got a team, when I do ML I make up my own team.

FD

Versus a human player Juventus and Milan are better than others.Inter is good as well and they have better wingers if you like to play from the wings.
Actually Its up to your style of play and its up to your opponent.
Chelsea team is very balanced and strong.
Barcelona and Real Madrid can be good choices because they have great players.You score easily but concede easily as well.So you have to set up your team for getting rid of from their defensive handicaps.

Chelsea next season ---> sheva and ballack maybe the next great choice.

Mauras said:
I found out that winning games vs my human friends was a lot easier with AC Milan

Very true, again ;) AC Milan is by far the best team in the game.

Back
Top Bottom