What is your club's best ever football jersey?

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
What is your favourite jersey that the team you support has worn?

Please choose ONE home jersey and ONE away. It doesn't matter if they are not the same season. ONE club each please (for those people who support more than one team) Please explain your choices. :)

My favourite Man United home jersey:

1983 - 1984
mufc-kit83.gif

Probably my favourite because it was the first United jersey I owned and according to my mum; I wore it everywhere, even to bed. I hated the day Adidas stopped making our kits but Umbro did go on to make some lovely designs.

My favourite Man United away jersey:

1992 - 1993
e66e_1.JPG

I LOVED this jersey. I remember when a kid in school wore it in P.E. class. I was so jealous and had to have it STRAIGHT away. Looks a bit "messy" today but I still like it.

Last edited:
That first Man Utd shirt is brilliant and my fave Man Utd shirt.

These are my favourite Everton and Liverpool classic shirts

Nice thread mate :)

Plan M, I love that blue away shirt. Class, I love it.

My club's best home kit is this season's... And it's a love/hate thing. I don't know if I love it or hate it yet, but it's the best one we've ever had, definitely. (We've had some shocking kits)

0,,10365~3184263,00.jpg

Best away kit is probably...

kitphoto_1999-2000.jpg

And the worst...

kitphoto_98-99.jpg

Green and orange, great combination.

milanio1.jpg

BEST
2002/2003 Home with the mesh that can be tucked in separately from the actual kit.

5e8f_1.JPG

Best away ... early 90s

xin_2311012509545132373113.jpg

Worst ever was this one in 04-05... and that twat Crespo played for us as well... what a bad season.

Last edited:
I agree on all counts Milanista, some real nice/horrible shirts there! :)

These are my favourite Everton and Liverpool classic shirts

Also my fave everton shirt and the first one i bought!!

What is your favourite jersey that the team you support has worn?

Please choose ONE home jersey and ONE away. It doesn't matter if they are not the same season. ONE club each please (for those people who support more than one team) Please explain your choices. :)

My favourite Man United home jersey:

1983 - 1984
BLACKMORE_C_19910224_GH_L.jpg

Probably my favourite because it was the first United jersey I owned and according to my mum; I wore it everywhere, even to bed. I hated the day Adidas stopped making our kits but Umbro did go on to make some lovely designs.

This ain't right, I thought this was an early 90's kit.

Clockender, you are right!

When I googled 83-84 jersey it gave me the above kit that Clayton Blackmore is wearing (early 90s).

THIS is the 83-84 jersey I had (very similiar):

mufc-kit83.gif

I remember that jersey - I LOVED it. Stunning mate. :)

it was my first football trikot ever ;)
cool, that you remember this!

one year later: 1997: karl-heinz riedle after his 1:0 goal against juve (3:1-win in championsleague final 1997)
389379_biglandscape.jpg

this trikot also was very cool

it was my first football trikot ever ;)
cool, that you remember this!

one year later: 1997: karl-heinz riedle after his 1:0 goal against juve (3:1-win in championsleague final 1997)
389379_biglandscape.jpg

this trikot also was very cool

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was crazy about Riedle, fantastic striker. I was rooting for Dortmund in that final.

To Robin.

I love that TDK Ajax top that is a classic kit, no doubt about it mate.

This ain't right, I thought this was an early 90's kit.

Wrong on that kit.

That Man Utd kit with Clayton Blackmore was also worn in 1985 cause I have a picture of it in the program for the 1985 F.A cup final.

I've always liked the 2002/2004 Home kit we had, with that familiar Nike mesh design at the bottom of the shirt, black stripe going around the back just above it, and black under the arms/around the collar. The white away and blue third were pretty damn nice as well.

In fact, I think those Nike kits, like with the Inter one in Milanistas first pic have been the best Nike kits in recent years (design started WC2002).

Similarly in that first pic, the Adidas Milan kit, from 02/03 follows the design Adidas started in WC2002, and those were also fantastic kits.

Last edited:
Very nice thread, here goes my team: :)

When we were Palestra Italia
camisa_04.jpg

Nice colors imo. We could have a third kit in that color nowdays, I would buy it for sure.

*I think the pic is a montage, but the real one must be hard to find

I think this one worth mention too
camisa_11.jpg

Horizontal stripes are beautiful just like Celtic but blue :)

the proof
1956.jpg

The last one and most beautiful
camisa87-88.jpg

Perfect color, 3 stripes, 5 stars, no shine, no bull$hit, no fancy stuff.... classic

How come they don't make kits like that anymore :roll:

Big thanks to BC cruzeirense.wordpress.com :thumbup:

I like the second one a lot, the third one is quite nice too....not so sure about the first one, but then again I don't like snot green Hehe

Back
Top Bottom