What gamepad do you use for Vista ?

ALBICELESTE2010

Champions League
13 July 2006
Watford
Argentina & Watford
My Logitech Dual Pad is ineffective with PES6 on Vista.

It works with GTR2 and used to work with PES6. It may a calibration error but what other gamepads for those playing with PES6 on Vista do you use ?

A quick answer would be appreciated as I would like to order a replacement ASAP.

Thank you for your replies gentlemen.:))

I'll have a look at reviews of these and choose one and compadre Alfcip's input as well.

Thanks again. Playing with keys at the moment is terrible. :FAIL:

My logitech rumblepad, i had to send back also. It wasn't recognised by vista. I have just got one from GAME store which is exactly the same as ps2(its there own make). I've had two previous and found them to be just as good as their playstation counterparts. Which i have also tried with a converter. Onlt 13 quid which is also a good price.

Last edited:
Maybe but it was purchased 2nd hand off ebay. Pad he sent was saitek, not a bad pad but doesn't have the 4 shoulder buttons only 2. Which i find is no good for pes. Sure you'll find the pad perfect for pes and i darn sight better than keys.

Maybe but it was purchased 2nd hand off ebay. Pad he sent was saitek, not a bad pad but doesn't have the 4 shoulder buttons only 2. Which i find is no good for pes. Sure you'll find the pad perfect for pes and i darn sight better than keys.

Thats pretty underhand of him advertising one thing and sending another. :RANT:

eBay generates plenty of horror stories. :( I'm off to get one tomorrow .Cheers mate.

I bought two (one for when the other fails) JD. :))

Bit worried when I saw the tiny diameter of the software CD-ROM but installation was very simple.Plug in to a front USB port and then load the software. No issues at all with Vista.

Just played my first game of PES6 on regular level over 10 minutes and lost 0-5. :P

Its been a while. :FAIL: Just have to map the buttons to my remembered preferences.

Its very similar to the Logitech in weight and feel.Its perfect and I hope as durable.

Thanks mate. :COOL:

Was it on offer at 9.99. Bargain price. I've just been refunded for the wrong pad. So thats me fiver back and a pad so i've listed it back on ebay so not all bad. Might just get meself one from Game instead of being a cheap skate.

Was it on offer at 9.99. Bargain price. I've just been refunded for the wrong pad. So thats me fiver back and a pad so i've listed it back on ebay so not all bad. Might just get meself one from Game instead of being a cheap skate.

12-99 GBP instore for each JD which isn't bad at all considering the Logitech was 19-99GBP a couple of years back. But it would be well to spend wisely for everyone considering how long this recession is likely to last.

Good news for a while is there wil be lower prices as stores need to sell stock. :COOL:

Just happy to be PES6 gaming again and with two splendid patches to test ISS/ Pespatching.com. :))

I take that means playing online JD ? As a rule I have never played online usually because I have always played with patches.

It would be fun I guess but I have never been much of an online gamer so to speak ie Steel Panthers .GTR & GTR2 or GP4. :(

I do believe PES6 server is up thanks to a chap from Slovakia whose name I cannot recall at present.

My apologies JD. :))

Thanks for the link JD.

I'll give ita go in the near future. Just sorting the patches GDBs at present and correcting errors. :))

Back
Top Bottom