What full league you want in the next WE/PES ?

What full league you want in the next WE/PES ?

• Portugal league

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • Scotland league

Votes: 14 8.7%
  • Turkey league

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Belgium league

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Greece league

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Brazil league

Votes: 18 11.2%
  • Argentina league

Votes: 18 11.2%
  • USA league

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Japan league

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Italy league 2

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • France league 2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Spain league 2

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • England league 2

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How I would love to have a PES with the Portuguese league! :D

Scotish, Belgian, Turkish, Brazilian and Argentinian are welcome too! ;)

Obviously the Belgian league but the Portugese one would be great too and i would like the Scottish one too.

would like the greek league even if it wasnt licensed. easier to edit compared to making them from scratch all the time.

i like someones idea of a eatern european section including red star, zagreb, wisla etc. or even a scandanavian and central european section (including teams like basel etc.).

if konami cant i would like them to include heaps of empty slots so we can make/download them ourselves.......

the deleting of teams and inability to increase the ammount is the one thing that shits me about pro

Well, of course I would love to see the Danish league in the game, however, it's not likely...

Perhaps Konami should consider getting a license for the Royal League, which has the top four teams for Sweden, Norway and Denmark playing each other.

Otherwise, the bundesliga should return... I would love to see a Championship-license, but some say this is not possible?

So, my list:

The Danish SASliga
Bundesliga
Championship
Portuguese league
And more rest of the world teams...

Oh, and I never understood why Konami doesn't include eight teams from the secondbest leagues in England, Italy, Nederlands, France and Spain. Would hugely improve their master league...

Well I voted for Brazil, just because I'm brazilian...

But I think it could have any of the others except the 2nd divisions of the leagues that already are in the game at least for now...
I think it's a little bit selfish ppl who want the 2nd divisions of a league that already have before we have more and more leagues for different countries...
Don't get me wrong... I know this is a english site so most of the users are from UK...
I don't mind that much to have another league despite brazilian one in the game... I just want more teams from South America to start and then we could have a full league even if it's not fully licensed... Like some ppl said, it would great to have Libertadores Cup...

I would like too see the 2nd divisions for each country too, but I think they should work on other countries before...

I think germans now know how we south americans feel for not having our league in the game... And I think the rest of you could imagine if they can't put Premiership anymore...

EDIT: I almost forgot some teams of Asia, North and Central America and Africa so we all be very happy, but I just think that PES/WE is more popular in Europe, South America and Japan...
Let's just wait and see if someday we have this...

Last edited:
Caniggia said:
I've been to Brazil twice and the game is so popular there. I could talk to anybody about it. If I move there in the future I am sure to have many more competetors than in Sweden, where Konamis football game has been out officially for 11 years.

I was talking to a guy that were in charge of Sony distrubution in Brazil and they wouldn't sell the PS2 officially there because of all the piracy. But we talked about it and there would be a huge market in Brazil if you could only put down the prices so that the average football interested could buy the game. But that price would be like 5pounds and would be such a difference from every other market,that it would be discriminating :P

I'd love to see the Copa Libertadores so that you could have the World Club Cup Final when you won the Champions League.
If they could get it 25 bucks each game...
200 is an absurd! :shock:

Back to topic, I agree exactly with SPMC!!!
Turkey and J-league (not a "special" j-league game, i mean j-league already in default) is a good idea too.
I just don't know why Konami doesn't put new teams. If you see your game Iso, it has 1.47 GB. There's 3.23 gb free. Could not Konami put new leagues? I don't care too much about licenses, it could be unlicensed.

Or Konami could create something like "expansion packs" just like you have in some EA games like The Sims

Caniggia said:
I've been to Brazil twice and the game is so popular there. I could talk to anybody about it. If I move there in the future I am sure to have many more competetors than in Sweden, where Konamis football game has been out officially for 11 years.

I was talking to a guy that were in charge of Sony distrubution in Brazil and they wouldn't sell the PS2 officially there because of all the piracy. But we talked about it and there would be a huge market in Brazil if you could only put down the prices so that the average football interested could buy the game. But that price would be like 5pounds and would be such a difference from every other market,that it would be discriminating :P

I'd love to see the Copa Libertadores so that you could have the World Club Cup Final when you won the Champions League.

I completly agree with you.

I leave on Argentina, our market is similar to brazil but smaller (brazil pop. 187.000.000, arg pop. 37.000.000).

Here is really hard to buy a PS2, not because it's price (a lot of people can afford it) but because the taxes. I bought mine from USA, but the people that tryes to buy it on local stores has to pay about 1350 pesos (340 euros, would you pay 1350 euros for a PS2?).

The same applies to games, the cost from a new original ps2 game is about 220 pesos (would you pay 220 euros for a new game?). Of course, 220 pesos are about 55 euros, but our salaries are payed on Pesos.

So... most of us gets the PS2 from resellers, they buy it on usa for 150 uss and sells here for 250 uss on webs similar to e-bay. About games, well... piracy rules, people buy it for only 15 pesos on stores and only a minority buys original games (some parents for their childs). There's some exceptions... some people (like me) will buy original PES to play it online. (220 pesos :().

As you said, everybody plays WE on Latin America, some have PS2 (it's expensive, but there is a lot of ps fans here) and others plays on cybercafes (stores to acces to internet, some have ps2 there to play). There's tournaments every weekend on a lot of places but we still dont get a local production of the game so we have to play backups. In this case, I'll expense 1/6 of my salary on this game... (220 pesos = 40 lunches on my office buffet).

Maybe someday they will make a local version and sell it a cheaper price (50 pesos). Until then, pircay will continue rullling here and people will have to buy a PS2 from people that buy it on USA and sells it, without paying taxes, on the web. And of course, we will continue witotuh enough attention from .

Back on topic: Of course, i voted for argentinean league, but i'll like to play with brazilian's teams too. Players that will be stars on PES7 or PES8 right now are playing on latin america, on teams like Boca (Palacio, Gago), River (Belluschi, Higuaín, Falcao), San Pablo, Flamengo, Fluminense, Velez, Estudiantes, etc . Right now, there is only 3 la teams on PES and they are underrated and outdated (1 year outdated).

Last edited:
Brazilian, Argentian and Turkish league will be graat, these 3 leagues are all based on technical and skillfull play

I want every league that FIFA has plus more, licensed or not, I don't care. Though as far as I can see, the only exclusive licenses EA have are the Premiership, Bundesliga and FIFA (I don't know what this one is).

Last edited:
Caniggia said:

It's quite like that ... it's kind hard to pay 3 times the price of the game you pay in Europe or EUA ... but I can tell for sure that this thought of not releasing the games here just increase piracy, 'cause as you said the main reason for that is the price, and if some copies were produced in latin america this price could be lowered ... believe me, a lot of people here would prefer to pay a little bit more to suport konami rather then get a pirate or downloaded copy

This threadshould be named : What league will Konami not have in PES7 ? cause they take a shit what u want or not

This threadshould be named : What league will Konami not have in PES7 ? cause they take a shit what u want or not

missed "on" out of that. :applause:

As put before All leagues, All cups, All tournaments... Most of it is made up anyway... Konami will trickle feed as always till the sales are hit or someone moves the bar.

Last edited:
missed "on" out of that. :applause:

As put before All leagues, All cups, All tournaments... Most of it is made up anyway... Konami will trickle feed as always till the sales are hit or someone moves the bar.
I'm surprised you didn't say "Conference" :mrgreen:

id like to see The Championship & League 1 added

Then I could start with Millwall\\:o/

I don't get why Konami don't include the J League considering they already have data ready on all the teams. Is there some licincing issue there too?

Nokami would have a problem making Veikkausliiga kits, some of the teams have got millions of sponsors!!!!! :eek: :lol:

As many as they can get, the more the better. Also division 2 from Spain/Italy/Holland/France, Since they already got the license right.

Back
Top Bottom