What Are These Pics?

Does that mean spurs will be licensed. Whoo Hoo. Also i know this is the 360 version but then they will be licensed on the PS2.

No Way. Well Then I Can't wait. Out of interest dude how long has this info been out.

Apparently Konami are only allowed 2 Premiership licenses.

Yeah, so surely it'd have made sense to have the two biggest/most popular clubs. Not that Newcastle and Spurs aren't well supported, just commercially they don't come close to to the big four.

Poor decision by konami. That's just pushed alot more fans towards fifa 08, which the player models look much better on.

its not even that....with respect to both Spurs and Newcastle, logically speaking, licencing should be targetted towards maxmising profit and sales. what sort of logic is it to neglect Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool from the game if they are trying to do so. Not only are they the most supported english teams worldwide but they are also 3 of the best teams in the world at this point in time. Do you think Seabass has ever watched a game of football or kicked a ball about before? Lets hope the gameplay actually improves this year *fingers crossed*....

an option files fixes all of this anyway

exactly, dno what people are fretting about.

apparently this years version on the 360/PS3 has a deep deep edit mode letting you customize basically everything. You should be able to finally make edited kits look on a par with the liscenced ones.

If you buy PES6, Konami will think it is okay to produce the same game as the year before and add NOTHING NEW. I am pleading with you, PLEASE DO NOT BUY PES6, or you are ruining PES7 for us all. If you want more than PES6 with a new stadium and a new license next year, hit them where it hurts. Don't stand for it any longer.

Please copy this signature and paste it into yours.

If you have to buy PES games, buy them second hand so Konami don't benefit.

Pro
Evolution
Sucks

What the hell of you banging on about!? Don't you have anything better to do with your life mate? Buying or not buying PES will not change the way Konami make the game. I've been playing the Konami football games since the NES original, Konami Hyper Soccer released 1991 and the Super Nintendo ISS (Perfect Eleven) series in 1994 and it's improved every single year without fail, finally changing into the great Pro Evoulution (Winning Eleven) series. Pro Evo has become a world wide gaming phenomenon. Fact! I just don't see the point you're trying to make. Your argument has absolutely no substance.

I can't even be bothered to answer that properly.
Ok and I respect that. Your signature irritated me enough to post about it. I really don't care either way if that's how you feel on the subject, it doesn't effect me. The thing I don't understand is that you have made a statement, a public plea not to buy the game, yet i guarantee you have bought it and the previous versions and you'll be buying the next one. Also in your statement you don't state the reasons why buying it effects further releases. It's either a forum joke, an attention seeking method which therefore has worked, well done:roll: or you know something important I don't on the matter and that's why you're boycotting Pes. If you want me to post the same in my signature, I need, and I'm sure others want to know, a reason why we should. Therefore lets hear it please?

Back
Top Bottom