1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What Are These Pics?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by greigo, 2 August 2007.

1. greigo

greigo Guest

2. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    It's PES 2008 on Xbox 360.

3. greigo

greigo Guest

Does that mean spurs will be licensed. Whoo Hoo. Also i know this is the 360 version but then they will be licensed on the PS2.

4. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Spurs and Newcastle are the two English clubs licenced for the 2008 game.

5. greigo

greigo Guest

No Way. Well Then I Can't wait. Out of interest dude how long has this info been out.

6. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Since this morning.

Personally it's a stupid decision by Konami, they should stick to the big 4, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.

7. Titch

Titch Championship

4 October 2004
    Apparently Konami are only allowed 2 Premiership licenses.

8. i think it's a great decision ;)

9. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    yup great news

10. FCDB

FCDB Banned

1 November 2005
    'S-hertogenbosch [Netherlands]
    FC DEN BOSCH
    you guys seen the ingame screens?! the guys look like puppets out of wood..

11. bonjovifan

bonjovifan League 2

16 October 2005
    Maidstone United
    Yeah, so surely it'd have made sense to have the two biggest/most popular clubs. Not that Newcastle and Spurs aren't well supported, just commercially they don't come close to to the big four.

12. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    great move nokami! you've really pulled the rabbit out of the hat this time

13. goonermike

goonermike Non-League

7 June 2007
    Poor decision by konami. That's just pushed alot more fans towards fifa 08, which the player models look much better on.

14. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    its not even that....with respect to both Spurs and Newcastle, logically speaking, licencing should be targetted towards maxmising profit and sales. what sort of logic is it to neglect Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool from the game if they are trying to do so. Not only are they the most supported english teams worldwide but they are also 3 of the best teams in the world at this point in time. Do you think Seabass has ever watched a game of football or kicked a ball about before? Lets hope the gameplay actually improves this year *fingers crossed*....

15. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    an option files fixes all of this anyway

16. Enda

Enda Guest

exactly, dno what people are fretting about.

apparently this years version on the 360/PS3 has a deep deep edit mode letting you customize basically everything. You should be able to finally make edited kits look on a par with the liscenced ones.

17. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    As long as we can edit the kits thoroughly, then I'm not too arsed.

18. Red81

Red81 Non-League

1 August 2007

19. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    I can't even be bothered to answer that properly.

20. the edit mode is meant to be very good. so that should mean kits can be edited to a much better standard! just be patient until we find out for sure...

21. Red81

Red81 Non-League

1 August 2007
    Ok and I respect that. Your signature irritated me enough to post about it. I really don't care either way if that's how you feel on the subject, it doesn't effect me. The thing I don't understand is that you have made a statement, a public plea not to buy the game, yet i guarantee you have bought it and the previous versions and you'll be buying the next one. Also in your statement you don't state the reasons why buying it effects further releases. It's either a forum joke, an attention seeking method which therefore has worked, well done:roll: or you know something important I don't on the matter and that's why you're boycotting Pes. If you want me to post the same in my signature, I need, and I'm sure others want to know, a reason why we should. Therefore lets hear it please?