1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What are the keepers about??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by the_j_man, 26 October 2006.

1. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

Anyone else think the keepers are absolutely rubbish??

I done a small chip at about head height and Valdes let it in and then ran after it

2. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    PES6 is much worse. It's so dubious the goalies are really goalies..

3. nickgarratt

nickgarratt A gooner till i die!

20 August 2005
    Arsenal
    not to impressed with them either! i thought thats where most of the work was done! so we get no modes, worse goalies...what did i just pay £49.99 for? a slightly prettier version of PES5!

'CON'AMI!!! 'CON'AMI!!! SORT IT OUT!

4. mozougam

mozougam Non-League

18 October 2006
    the positioning of the keepers on set pieces is way off.

5. bonus

bonus Non-League

1 September 2002
    I don't understand how people can call it a slightly prettier version of Pro Evo 5.

So many things have been refined. The dribbling for one is definately more challenging to get right, the tackling has been altered, the shooting is different, there's no niggling free kicks and the AI on Top Player has been made much, much better than before.

The keep the ball, spread the play wide. I personally find it a massive improvement over last year's game.

6. nSkuL

nSkuL Non-League

7 December 2004
    Portugal
    S.L.Benfica
    I agree with you bonus, 100%.
    I have the next-gen Xbox360 version and I feel exactly the same as you in every topic you bring out, the game is different and unquestionedly better.

cheers!

7. esquire8

esquire8 Non-League

29 September 2005
    i agree the keepers are mince. played argentina v ireland. ian harte struck a free kick. bounced off the wall and about a inch over the keepers head without him even moving. very poor i think, rest of the game is better though

8. giz_19

giz_19 Non-League

28 November 2005
    really i think the keepers are alot better than the shite they had in pro 5 by a long shot!

9. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Yeah but are they better than WE10? The main reason i played ISS for the first time back on the PS1, it was because when i played the demo of it i was really impressed with how good the goalkeepers where and how hard it was to score past them as opposed to Fifa which was what i used to play before that infamous day that i set eyes on that ISS98 demo!