Well Done Chris Bauer Gaming Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't expect that when I logged onto Evo-Web, haha! Hardly deserves it's own thread! :BLUSH:

Last edited:
I posted it because in this day and age to break into journalism is hard but to break into gaming journalism is doubly hard so for Chris to get this far is quite an achievement.

YEE HAA!!! Christopher!!!!

Well done - you should write sex novels, I would by them!! Especially if they had Asian women in them!.........oriental asians........maybe with big breasts, but not a must.

Sex writing is the next big thing - believe me ;))

Well done - you should write sex novels, I would by them!! Especially if they had Asian women in them!.........oriental asians........maybe with big breasts, but not a must.

Sex writing is the next big thing - believe me ;))
Have you been hacking into my computer?

:JAY:

I posted it because in this day and age to break into journalism is hard but to break into gaming journalism is doubly hard so for Chris to get this far is quite an achievement.

Getting into asian gaming journalsim is tripely hard!! :D

Nice one Chris, how long did it take you to think of the name Asian Image and set up the site? :D

Seriously though, well done, particularly on getting fired into PES. You can start going on about cpu cheats next time, that'll confuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom