WEJL2007CC Official Fantastia Thread

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
For those still playing this game or those reverting back to it as they have become dissalusioned with WE/PES2008 i am interested to know what career path they have taken on Fantasistia mode

1.What Club did you start with? Thespa Kusatsu
2.How many years have you done at the moment? 1
3.Where are you now? Sagan Tosu or hoping to end up?Chelsea or Milan
4.Have you gained new positions and new special abilities?CMF and DMF

I am merely hoping to get an idea of lifespan also to this

Thanks

I feel this is the best mode, so much replay value over everything else.

1.What Club did you start with? Ventfort Kofu (I think)
2.How many years have you done at the moment? 7
3.Where are you now? Real Madrid
4.Have you gained new positions and new special abilities? Started with all positions as I had the option file

Life span is great. I just won world footballer of the year, best in the league, world 11 of the year, well basically everything in every competition. It was very fun and took 7 seasons, and like 200 matches, so for me it had a great lifespan. Played on Top Player. But your guy can get too good, like I had 80 goals in all competitions this past season. All stats above 80, most above 90. I dont have PES 2008 so I play this, but considering all the negative about PES 2008, I am perfectly happy. This mode should be in all their games, with improvements that others have suggested on the site, like international call up.

yes and the stats shouldn't become THAT good in a short time. My player is only 22 and he's already VERY good.

Back
Top Bottom