We9LE Fiveserver issue

lazoli

Premiership
16 February 2005
USA
Wasn’t sure where to post about this but here it goes...

The game I need help with is WE9LE for the PC but this same behavior occurs even with PES5 and WE9 online on fiveserver. Patched or unpatched. Same thing. Offline, everything is perfect as it’s supposed to be.
So I’m running WE9LE online with fiveserver(v0.4.8 windows version)Everything is fine except some of the teams are not available online and also we are seeing some classic teams(not all of them) which are not supposed to be showing online at all? These classic teams change depending on who creates the room. We see different classic teams which is even more bizarre. Any idea why this is happening or an easy fix? Here are some pics of what i'm talking about...

First picture showing is there are only 7 teams in Other Leagues where offline there are 19 teams like in picture 2. 3rd picture is actually online where you set your favorite team and player and teams look just fine and you can see them perfectly like you see them offline.

The only editing I did was correct the fake team names and player names to their real ones using DKZ Studio Database editor. BUT the strange thing is, as I mentioned above, I’m experiencing the same behavior when I switch to the original(unpatched) game!! Also tried with PES5 and WE9(all default, untouched) and it’s the same result...Just want to get to the bottom of this as it’s quiet annoying...Sent quiet a few pm’s to people but they don’t even bother responding except a few which is sad. Any thoughts or ideas as to why this is happening? The whole thing doesn’t make sense...

Last edited:
This is a really strange bug(?) that seems very odd in that it's not the same teams that show up or don't show up depending on who is creating the room.

Does anyone else who is playing online with fiveserver with other versions of pes5/wep/pes6 have the same problem, is it a server thing? Can anyone shed any light on it?

That is really weird... Probably a fault on the server side, but not 100% sure. No easy fix, unfortunately... as the all of the fiveserver logic is based on reverse-engineered protocol from way back. Most likely a byte or two are wrong in one of the commands, but nearly impossible to find exactly where. If it occurs with clean unpatched PES5 also, then i'm not sure how to fix it...

The only thing i can suggest is to try the latest fiveserver on a Linux box.

Latest is 0.4.11 for Linux/Unix/OSX (no Windows installer though):
https://github.com/juce/fiveserver

Thanks for the response. It is weird indeed. It was doing my head in. I was secretly hoping you would say I was doing something wrong:)

Any chance of you releasing a 0.4.11 version for Windows?

Back
Top Bottom