WE9 Replays Thread

urssaf said:
here's my new compilation!!
link to rapidshare

\\:o/

Volume 1 was my fave until now, volume 4 is brilliant, great goals, good skills, cool music. I like how you scored alot of the goals as legend players, and I think ti would be cool if you do another to play them in the teams they were famous for like -

van Basten - Milan
Cruyff - Ajax or Barca

etc, I'm not moaning, just an idea.

Great work, will there be Volume 5?

saintdave said:
Volume 1 was my fave until now, volume 4 is brilliant, great goals, good skills, cool music. I like how you scored alot of the goals as legend players, and I think ti would be cool if you do another to play them in the teams they were famous for like -

van Basten - Milan
Cruyff - Ajax or Barca

etc, I'm not moaning, just an idea.

Great work, will there be Volume 5?

of course there will be a volume 5 :mrgreen:

your idea for legend players in the originals team is a good idea, but it will be so hard to recompose the full team with all players wich are not in WE datas... maybe on day :roll:

thank you all your post ;)

urssaf said:
of course there will be a volume 5 :mrgreen:

your idea for legend players in the originals team is a good idea, but it will be so hard to recompose the full team with all players wich are not in WE datas... maybe on day :roll:

thank you all your post ;)

Oh yeah I was wondering about the music in Vol4, it says "the firm" but who's it by?

saintdave said:
Yeah which specific song is it?
well... it's a mistake, i just note that it's not the firm on volume 4 :(
it's some good US rap a friend gave to me. i'm sorry :shock:

Nice compilation Urssaf!

But i think we all need to start posting goals scored on at least 5 stars because these keepers are looking rediculous.

all the goals in my videos are taken in matchs with friends, the level is 6 stars by default.
even if my friends don't have my skill( :mrgreen: )they can easily beat the computer in every level...

i don't like to play in low level against computer, because the defense is too slow, and it appears clearly in replays. it's easy to score, but the goals are not very nice :roll:

oh ok, sorry about that.

I do agree that the cpu doesnt give you much chance to score good goals.
In my last compilation my goals were scored on 3*.
I would have thought the keepers were spectacular on 6* but it maybe because your replays are in slow motion

ayzee said:
I would have thought the keepers were spectacular on 6* but it maybe because your replays are in slow motion

it's possible, but i note that in WE9, when the shoot is too far for the goalkeeper, he stays on his feet and looks the ball coming in. :roll: much more than in PES4.
even in level 6, when the shoot starts, the goal keeper begins to make some useless moves and then he tries to stop but it's too late. this thing is common, on free kicks and long strikes.

ps: i wish you can read me easily, my english level isn't as good as my WE level, i'm sorry about that!! :lol: (i'm french)

Kevano22 I just watched you video.....that is the best one EVER!!!!!!! You should get a priZ ;) e for that man!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Edit: Indeed. You picked a perfect song and used it very well!

Last edited:
how about price: £2.99 ;)

nah, im sure you meant prize.
lol

yeah i think i picked a perfect song, "instant reply". Heard it the other day and WE9 just came to mind.

thanks

kevano22 said:
ok guys

http://www.geminipromotions.net/vids/NewCompilationWE9.wmv

the new kevano22 collection, with sound

i love it :D

check it out, let me know what u think
Best Video eeeeeeeeeeeeever! Very entertaining stuff, what I like bout it is not only GOALS and there is all kinds of stuff in there like near misses, amazing dribbles. Best of all good editing lol... funny and good to watch.

I feel this would be something Konami could show people to make sell their game so well doen Kevano!! :applause:

a MUST SEEE!

kevano22, great compilation you have there..
Just the things i want to see.. dribbling, strange moves, good feints...
i am sick of all these r2 shots in the topcorner...

Back
Top Bottom