WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

Hey man thanks, why cant some people view videos with megaulplaod/rapidshare, what the problem.

Rapidshare works (at least for me), but not megaupload. I use Mozilla Firefox as browser, but even with IE, I wait the 45 seconds, then click on "download file" or something like that, and the download never starts, and in the end it refreshes and the 45 seconds time reappears... That's weird.

Hmm okay i understand the problem and should host with 2 different hosts for each video now, also, check back in the thread for some of my other goals, Recoba's in particular was something special.

ThomasPF said:
Rapidshare works (at least for me), but not megaupload. I use Mozilla Firefox as browser, but even with IE, I wait the 45 seconds, then click on "download file" or something like that, and the download never starts, and in the end it refreshes and the 45 seconds time reappears... That's weird.

I'm having the same problems at megaupload using Opera here.

press shot button then R1 ?
thx man.....

Sulph said:
Thank you guys!

And its was an R1 shot.

Hahah thats cool, Prox. Too bad i didnt get my WE9 too early this year or we couldve gone haywire again! :p

As friday night is party night could we have a flood of vids please i just love watching them and very grateful of all the ones posted so far keep up the good work :)

abosolutely brilliant freddie love the champions league music nice touch :) brillant goals very nice movie :applause: :applause:

Guys, how do you record this goals to wmv/avi files? Coz I have a few nice replays and I want to share them too, but I don't know how to transfer them to PC. And I don't mean pointing a webcam at TV screen. MaxDrive neither.

Back
Top Bottom