1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9 PSP Wireless mode

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ku16610, 19 September 2005.

1. ku16610

ku16610 Non-League

5 August 2004
    Anyone have a clue how to set up a wireless game ?
    dialogs and stuff are heavy jap hard to work out

2. mexjap666

mexjap666 Championship

5 August 2003
    LA
    Guadalajara, Jubilo Iwata
    sorry for my english
    first go to wireless option then go to the option on top
    on the next screen press on the first option you get its gonna take you to a screen where you can put your name after you finish press start 2 times
    i think its gonna save it
    then the option on top will be unlock on the first psp go where there is a pic of 2 psp you will have to set up how long its gonna be the game and all that and on the second psp choose the second option where theres only one psp you should be able to pick it up from there i hope this helps

3. ku16610

ku16610 Non-League

5 August 2004

4. gomincha

gomincha Conference

8 September 2003
    Dublin
    Pity that any of your name editing ,and kit and boot editing doesnt carry over to the wifi mode! :(
    Im having a hard time even knowing who my squad are!

5. PDEllis84

PDEllis84 Guest

am havin trouble getting a wireless game set up between a ISO game and a proper one i have followed the instructions but no luck plz help?????

6. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Sorry mate, you won't find support for possible ISO problems over here.

7. PDEllis84

PDEllis84 Guest

i know that if there is a more indepth way of setting a game up can sum one post it plz thx

8. Soulja

Soulja Conference

25 August 2003
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ajax
    Can U play this one multiplayer, if only 1 person has the game?

9. uksparx

uksparx Non-League

2 August 2004
    BIGGIN HILL
    No GAME SHARING ALLOWED.

Yeah why dont the option file work!!!!!!

As i duonno who is in my squad!!!!!

Is there a way of getting this working?

10. Blublub

Blublub Conference

17 May 2002
    Anyone know how to save online profiles? I keep doing what seems logical (hitting the button with the arrow to the hard disc, and then choosing a slot on the card) but it never seems to load the next time.

11. gomincha

gomincha Conference

8 September 2003
    Dublin
    Your doing the right thing, just pick the shorter line of text when u pick ur save slot, (to the left)
    and push the o button. jap games use the o button to confirm in games, instead of x.