WE9 Option Removed!!! TOO BAD!

ortegaman

League 2
7 August 2003
Well in all previous WE like WE8 or WE8LE u was able to... Before enter a match in cup or league mode set the player settings.
For e.g. U play a cup or a league with 3 players, then u use your own team and that team plays against a CPU team, but a friend of u want to use that CPU team against u. In the previous WEs u was able to go to player settings option before enter the match then do all the changes u want in formation menu and then go to match
Now in WE9 u go straight to formation menu... u cant go to player settings option before enter the match and only can go to player setting after the match is started so u cant do canges in the CPU team if u want to use it.

BIG... BIG... BIG... MISTAKE KONAMI!
U removed a vital option for the people who loves to play it in groups of friends.
:(

let's just hope that konami corrct that in pes5...

that and the fact that when you change the team formation in the edit mode, the changes are only available in friendly match... so much time lost before each matches...

ortegaman said:
Well in all previous WE like WE8 or WE8LE u was able to... Before enter a match in cup or league mode set the player settings.
For e.g. U play a cup or a league with 3 players, then u use your own team and that team plays against a CPU team, but a friend of u want to use that CPU team against u. In the previous WEs u was able to go to player settings option before enter the match then do all the changes u want in formation menu and then go to match
Now in WE9 u go straight to formation menu... u cant go to player settings option before enter the match and only can go to player setting after the match is started so u cant do canges in the CPU team if u want to use it.

BIG... BIG... BIG... MISTAKE KONAMI!
U removed a vital option for the people who loves to play it in groups of friends.
:(
That f'n sucks!!!! :shock:

Every freakin version they have to remove something stupidly and unnecessary. Can anyone think of WHAT removing this option did for them??? did it clear any space lol... no.. it was pointless every version they do sometin extremely dumb like leaving out striped shirts or not being able to make players free agent like in WE8/PES4 in edit mode last time so you buy next version i think. either that which is on purpose or they FORGET?? :shock: but I find that hard to believe as it surely goes through 1000 testing..

so i still can't see WHY they would do this and bug people like me and Ortegaman and many others.

PLF said:
That f'n sucks!!!! :shock:

Every freakin version they have to remove something stupidly and unnecessary. Can anyone think of WHAT removing this option did for them??? did it clear any space lol... no.. it was pointless every version they do sometin extremely dumb like leaving out striped shirts or not being able to make players free agent like in WE8/PES4 in edit mode last time so you buy next version i think. either that which is on purpose or they FORGET?? :shock: but I find that hard to believe as it surely goes through 1000 testing..

so i still can't see WHY they would do this and bug people like me and Ortegaman and many others.

i think that different games are makeing different people only Seabass and some of his crew members stays, but most of people from (ex.) PES2 didn't make PES3.
the reason they trow away usefull (for us!) stuff is that they wanna make a OWN game...
so that the reason why it has always different styles playing.

of coz this doesn't make any excuse for them to makeing things worse then in previous versions.

naturally, there is another solution of why they change something for worse:
becouse they can fix it in nex version and people say :
WOW THAT AWSOME...(...we can now change stats of player and they are changed in ML; [or]...somefin' like that)

Back
Top Bottom