1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

we9 online blocked list!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by teenspirit1009, 4 April 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys i will write down here, my list of players blocked, i did blocked them cuz they are such a losers, all of them once being losing for more than 3 goals, they disconnect themselves in purpose, it really sucks and pissed me off, why don't they just keep playing and lose with dignity. Anyway probably they don't know that the opossite team still appears as the winner for 3 - 0, the bad thing is that you dont receive the points you deserve for winning the game. Guys i wanna ask if u have any of these players please write down the nicknames here i don't wanna face cowards anymore.

PD: I 'll be back with my list, feeling lazy now. hehe!

Last edited by a moderator: 4 April 2006
  2. johan

johan Guest

Maybe you piss them off cuz' you only play with AC Milan. If the guy comes to you and chooses Dynamo Kiev you'd choose AC Milan .. shut up please.

3. Basically u are telling me that if u pick dynamo after watching me picking milan and I beat u 6 - 0 you have the right to disconnect urself? hahaha what a loser!Probably i kicked ur ass before. by the way i hardly really catch a game against Dynamo or a weak team, everybody picks, milan, juventus, chelsea, man united, liverpool, and brasil, france england, those are the guys u have to beat out there, i always play milan cuz it is my favorite team, and blaming someone else for picking brasil that is better than milan or juventus or france, will convert me in a loser, no wonder about ur comment i'll check my blocked list later u are probably on it!

Last edited by a moderator: 4 April 2006
  4. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    He's entitled to play with any team he wants. People owe no one anything online. If people like you don't like that, don't play online. Shut up please.

5. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Let's make love, guys...

Thread closed.

Last edited: 5 April 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.