1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9(jap) and WE9I- I think thier is a difference

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by bummy_jab, 9 February 2006.

1. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    I havent played PES5 at all. SO this is only comparin the original WE9 to WE9I.

First off their is less calls from the ref. A LOT less!!!!!
    Free kicks feel harder- I find myself having to hold Down on the directional for about a second to get it over the wall
    There appears to be better animations of player runs and trapping the ball
    The speed of the BALL feels sligltly slower especially on shots.

Ok so it might be another PES5 but compared to WE9 original it feels a lot better.

2. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Of course there's a difference, there always is. :)

WE"X":I is always based on PES"X", which is always different to WE"X".

3. aussiepesfan

aussiepesfan Premiership

17 April 2002
    Until the next Japanese version comes out, id put my house on the fact that WE9JL (Jap) is the best game to date:)

4. johan

johan Guest

right on..my brotha.. \\:o/

5. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    The game is a lot better than PES5.I do agree with bummy_jab that there are some little ajustments,after playing more matches it feels a little different then the other games,specialy i think the passing is much better.

6. J-vader

J-vader Guest

are the any differences with the players stats? are the any new players on the new winning eleven? if so could somebody poat some?

7. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Dont thread hijack! :nono:

And the requesting of stats is a very VERY touchy subject, I wouldn't bring it up unless there is a specific thread for that.

8. Green menace

Green menace Non-League

25 January 2003
    Palestra Itália, Sampz
    S.E.Palmeiras
    is it any different than PES5? I thought bummy said about We9...

9. dfgdsfsdfsd

dfgdsfsdfsd Guest

WE8 INT wasnt the same as PES4 in the PC VERSION, WE8 was much batteR!

10. J-vader

J-vader Guest

Hey DAR i wasn't 'thread hijacking' i just wanna know if theres a difference in the player stats? or if the new version has any new players. I assumed this would be a good place to ask because the thread is called 'I THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE'. if this isn't the right place could you please direct me.

11. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Thats like saying "I didnt murder anyone, I was just sticking a knife in someone throat." :roll:

12. J-vader

J-vader Guest

hey Runearse why are you trying to start something, i assumed this might have been the place to ask, if it ain't the right place be helpful and tell me where. your shit stirring is not welcome

Last edited by a moderator: 10 February 2006
  13. Luckz

Luckz League 2

31 March 2004
    Bonn, Germany
    This is a thread comparing WE9 and WE9I. How the hell could it be off-topic to ask if any player stats differ noticeably?

14. Junka

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    Dude..whatsup with that avatar with Smith bleeding he's head of,its kinda disturbing

15. J-vader

J-vader Guest

:D thanks luckz. i've started another thread titled 'can anybody tell me' to hopefully get an answer to my orginal question because i don't wanna cause any bad feeling.

Last edited by a moderator: 10 February 2006
  16. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    If thats not trying to start something then what is? :roll:
    I just made a point that you did something that isnt allowed and wording it in a different way doesnt change that.

That wasnt the problem. But asking for stats to be posted here is.

17. J-vader

J-vader Guest

Rune-Arse u mank prick, asking for stats to be posted ain't a problem u mug

18. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Read the first post, it's gameplay differences, not stats, faces, teams, squads etc...

Asking for stats to be posted is already a touchy subject, as any regular visitor here knows.

;)

19. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    This is your warning. Carry crap like that on and your gone. :-#

Keep it civil, thanks.

Also I would beg to differ that asking for stats in a thread about gameplay differences "aint a problem". ;)

20. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    I also notice that when you go to English, French, German leagues ALL the names are correct, BUT they are wrong for the national teams. (with the exception of a few like Kahn/kalm)

Even VAN DER SAR has the right name in MAN RED but not for holland. Did they get a name license or sumthin???? It saves A LOT of trouble of editing ill tell u that.

21. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    This is the same in PES5. Von Mistelroum and van Nistelrooy for example are supposed to be the same player but in the game they are two different players. Its the same will all the players which we simply call "double players" here on Evo-Web.

22. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    So konami got an official player license?? but not a League license??? this is a bit confusing as to why they got every name right in leagues but not in national teams. And they have no kits, flags, anything correct just the names.

23. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    It's not too confusing really, they have the FIFPro license, which gives them player names and likeness rights (for players within the FIFPro range of course), for kits and team names etc.. they'd need to get the League licenses or do seperate deals with teams (like they did with Celtic/Rangers/Porto etc...).
    The national kits would also require either a FIFA license (which our good friends at EA have) or single deals with the FA's of each country, which is why they have Japan/S.Korea licensed. :)

24. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    So actually they have the league licences (just for player names and likeness) but they dont have the official FIFA licence which would give you more or less EVERYTHING FIFA games have.

25. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    didnt kno they had the FIFPro licence...if they have the FIFPro license doesnt that mean they can use official kits for the teams included in the license? cuz i think there was another game with FIFPro licence and they had real kits...

26. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    The FIFPro is a players union, it's nothing to do with kits or teams.

www.fifpro.org

27. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    Oh...my bad. :p so its like the NHL (actual league) and the NHLPA (players association). i get it now.

28. Noaxx

Noaxx League 2

18 October 2003
    I have played 2 matches. (PS2)

It seems as if the players run faster and also respond faster...imo!
    The players move like if they are on ice... (so smooth)! :)

Edit:

Played another couple of matches...

The shots on the goal are blocked more often by the defenders.

Last edited: 13 February 2006
  29. benjo

benjo Guest

I totally agree !

30. Junka

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    I made a OPTION file for WE9:I for ps2.Its based on PESfan v2 got al ingame KITS for al Clubs and International teams,al correct league names,club names,stadium names ect ect. al WEN points and stuff.I alsow made al the important transvers of januari 2006.

u can download the option file here
    http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29221