WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *full match added*

every time i go rapid share... and it says... "this file has been downloaded 101 times, access to this file is no longer there.... have to be premium member to download.. .all the bullshit

hey BK_83, why did you watch the video from the first place? he said that he isnt that good

A lot of wired people coming to this forum lately...

filthydani said:
hey BK_83, why did you watch the video from the first place? he said that he isnt that good

A lot of wired people coming to this forum lately...

Dude, r u ok or something? you should thank the guy for bringin us vidoes of the game not bit$%ing!

I HATE RAPIDSHARE SHIT !

You have requested 40000 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.
This is neccessary in order to give you completely anonymous download-links without strong restrictions. We protect your privacy.
In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.
Please wait one hour.

j4y3m said:
It has R1/L1 buttons like you can scroll through more editables.

Yea i noticed that aswell, i think thats just to change the editable one tho because the R1/L1 isn't there when he scrolls down onto the adidas boots.

Originally Posted by reefur
*yawn* just another hater.....let him be negative.....
anyhow heres full match....arsenal vs chelsea...
as i warned you before im not that good so dont expect ronaldinho liek moves....lol i barely played we8le nonetheless this but just so you get a idea.....
http://rapidshare.de/files/3583577/....part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/3584211/....part2.rar.html
Thanx again for the vids reefur, haven't had a chance to watch em yet tho, have to wait. I should have my copy 2moro morning hopefully [-o<

anyone is having problems with downloading 2nd download ?

just ask and ill explain.

Re: WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *Shows All Features*

You dont get me? wtf? read this!

reefur said:
yes sir.....but the world will know how horrible i am at we LOL...but ill shame myself for you ok?.. :) im uploading vid to rapidshare too................so link wont die...filefront is ideal but its havin problems..see ya....

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

Thank for the videos reefur, you´re the man!.

Now,, tell me did u noticed any slowdonws like in we8i?.. cuz in the video i can´t aprreciate that detail.

Thanks in advance!,, keep up the good work! it´s all that matters.

Re: WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *Shows All Features*

filthydani said:
You dont get me? wtf? read this!

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

Orochimaru is gettin mad..!!

lol just kiddin

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

reefur please play in 4 stars mode, 5 stars seems too hard for you and you should really play it low at first.

Hi refuur,

Great idea to post full match video in term of gameplay above all.
Nevertheless I think it would be great if you put in some "computer vs computer game" to appreciate the quality of the gameplay.
For my part, it show more about the gameplay and IA: when a common player play against the computer, the reaction of the computer get adapt to our own style but when you let the computer playing alone, you learn more about the accurancy of the gameplay.

Thats my point of view and hope you consider my request.

Thanks again for your job, much appreciated by the community :)

Reefur, thanks for the video; it showed quite some new things :)
I was wondering how you managed to get 12 minutes of such good quality in only 50 MB. What tools did you use? Virtual dub or so? What settings and what codecs did you use?
Thanks! :)

yah i havent played in months..so ima poor person to play a full match right now.....but ill do a computer match for you guys...and upload to a different place...sound better?....name some better hosts and ill do it.....

Which link has the full match then?

I'm currently downloading the first YouSendIt video.

Back
Top Bottom