1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[WE9]Corners and free-kicks problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ronald_g4, 7 July 2006.

1. ronald_g4

ronald_g4 Red Devils

1 July 2006
    Man United
    How can i make the Defenders (CBs) to come forward and try to hv a header in corner kicks/free-kicks? is it possible to do so?
    also, how can i position my forward in my desired place during a corner kick/free-kick?
    becoz koller always stays at the edge of the 'box' during free kicks nd conrner kicks:(

2. andish2001

andish2001 Championship

1 May 2005
    i would also like to know how to make defenders come forward and then sprint back as the opposing side counterattacks...but I would like to know for WE10. A mate of mine says something....u change the kicker and press r1 and couple or times or something...but i cant make it work. Does anyone know how to make terry and these guys score?

3. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    andish2001: Maybe you are talking about the Attack/Defence meter. It is located to the side of the player name/stamina graphic in the bottom of the screen. It has 5 settings, from full attack to full defence. If you hold L2 and then press R1 or L1 (I think) you can change the teams attack or defence-motivation.

So try and change it to full attack when you get a corner, maybe they will come up. But I wouldn't count on it.