WE10 +Swap Magic

DropshoT7777777 said:
But does it happen in real life...?

The ref indicates that the advantage is being played with his hands, good addition/subtraction imo

I think it might have also happened in WE9 though i can't remember.

I noticed that last night too and though it was cool. In we9 it actually came up with a box in the top corner.

Ezio

anyways bk to swap magic etc. Iv gota English PS2 which isn't chipped. If i bought the game how would swap magic fit into the equation or if I were to d/l it what would I have 2 do? Sorry this is the first i've heard of this program! Cheers, Liam

dlguiler said:
anyways bk to swap magic etc. Iv gota English PS2 which isn't chipped. If i bought the game how would swap magic fit into the equation or if I were to d/l it what would I have 2 do? Sorry this is the first i've heard of this program! Cheers, Liam

Downloading it would be no good you need the proper discs mate,If you do a google search for swap magic you should find a site that will explain it all mate.What I did was buy swap magic and a flip top lid for my old style ps2 and after replacing the top cover on my ps2 I was good to go you just put swap magic in and when prompted insert your imported game or patched game and away you go.:)

ah ok cheers i wasn't planning to download just wondering coz that's what it seemed others had done as they suggested patchin the iso??? but i will hava google on the matter cheers

dlguiler said:
ah ok cheers i wasn't planning to download just wondering coz that's what it seemed others had done as they suggested patchin the iso??? but i will hava google on the matter cheers

No problem mate well worth buying anyway ;)

yes, I have Swap Magic v2.0 and it works perfectly with the WE10 I ordered from Play Asia. The only problem comes when I make a backup and try to run it.

Cheers matey. Was getting a bit worried because of the disc size of WE10. I can't try it for myself, because I've come home from Uni for the weekend, expecting my WE10 to be there after it was delievered on Tuesday...

Then I found out my mum has posted it to my halls! FFS :(

i havent figured out how to install my tool c for my 3.6 version. and version 12 of the slim so i dont have that metal thing blocking the way. i managed to scotch tape it in and have it work fine, but my swap magic dvd now doesnt load up. it shows playstation 2 sign and then goes to a black screen and stays there. whats wrong.any ideas?

SWAP MAGIC WORKS FINE WITH A BACKUP COPY, YOU ONLY NEED TO REBUILD THE ISO, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO REBUILD AN ISO, GOOGLE IT.

cheers

RAISH said:
SWAP MAGIC WORKS FINE WITH A BACKUP COPY, YOU ONLY NEED TO REBUILD THE ISO, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO REBUILD AN ISO, GOOGLE IT.

cheers

What was the point of that?

You dont need to rebuild the ISO to play WE10 with SM. :-k

Back
Top Bottom